3.9.2 Patch Notes

HURRAY no memory leaking anymore !

It took some time, but better later than never, thank you GGG!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 11, 2020, 1:18:56 AM
Sirus is a joke now. Was way funner before the nerf. Also, seems like his loot table got nerfed too. Easy boss for junk unique gloves. I liked it better when it was a challenge. Yeah, it was frustrating, and yeah it took several attempts to learn a decent strategy for dealing with the clouds. And yeah, I had to change up my gear for much higher chaos resists, but it was all worth it. Now, it's just another map boss that only spawns a couple of times in a day of map farming. Meh. Maybe release Uber Sirus? More challenge for better chance at his better drops.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jan 11, 2020, 1:22:07 AM
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Sirus is a joke now. Was way funner before the nerf. Also, seems like his loot table got nerfed too. Easy boss for junk unique gloves. I liked it better when it was a challenge. Yeah, it was frustrating, and yeah it took several attempts to learn a decent strategy for dealing with the clouds. And yeah, I had to change up my gear for much higher chaos resists, but it was all worth it. Now, it's just another map boss that only spawns a couple of times in a day of map farming. Meh. Maybe release Uber Sirus? More challenge for better chance at his better drops.

How is it possible to kill him without finishing the questline?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
Dragon585 wrote:

How is it possible to kill him without finishing the questline?

It's not. Maybe you are spying in the wrong section of people's profile.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Jan 11, 2020, 3:09:17 PM
I have ran about 15 yellow maps in a row, and 0 maps are droped to me... what a hell? i dont want buy them every time . shitty game, ty GGG.
How are you people completed this atlas? i don't get it, play this game 24 h?
"
Dragon585 wrote:

It's not. Maybe you are spying in the wrong section of people's profile.

My bad :/ sorry. There are just too many people claiming that sirus is too easy now without even killing him. Still: Standard characters should not set the bar for league chars, don't you think?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
SketcherBoy wrote:

How are you people completed this atlas? i don't get it, play this game 24 h?

YES
Exactly.

They're called 'nolifers' because they have no job, no family responsibilities, no... well... anything other than grind, grind, grind 10 (or more) hours a day until they achieve their 40 challenges and can move on to the next game, or can set up their trade macro.

Still no Cassia... :/
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info