3.9.2 Patch Notes

I hope you could deploy it today (Thursday) & not on Friday. You really should avoid scheduling your patch on Friday in case if there's a problem with the patch you still have time to fix it & not left it unattended over weekend. If you still need time then just deploy it early next week (Monday-Tuesday).
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Changed the behaviour of the storms so they no longer pursue the player or their minions. Instead they more organically maneuvere the arena in a way that should cause more openings to travel around freely while still applying some limitation.

Is this really an improvement though? I have zero issues with storms, because I can plant them where I want them. If they're wandering around seems like I might get RNG fucked on occasion. Though I suppose you can simply wait for them to move somewhere else since they're not pursuing you?
so you can't escape the RNG

"random organ"

and the rest I'm not sure I might give it a shot when the patch goes live.
also it seems you're still ignoring metamorph "additional maps" ignoring atlas progression and droping lowest tier maps despite being at t16.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jan 8, 2020, 7:47:28 PM
"
Asmosis wrote:
Why are you using that pos windows 7?

It's end of life. Nobody is supporting it anymore. at all. ever again. infinitium. do you get the point?

In 5 days time it will be downright irresponsible to have win7 on any system connected to the internet.

The issue wasn't just with windows 7, but older GPUs as well, judging from GGG's statement. Even if he 'upgraded' to W10, there wasn't a guarantee it would fix the problem. It would be better if GGG didn't add "JUST BUY A NEW GPU, BRO" to their list of required hardware memes to actually play this game.
"
"
Changed the behaviour of the storms so they no longer pursue the player or their minions. Instead they more organically maneuvere the arena in a way that should cause more openings to travel around freely while still applying some limitation.

Is this really an improvement though? I have zero issues with storms, because I can plant them where I want them. If they're wandering around seems like I might get RNG fucked on occasion. Though I suppose you can simply wait for them to move somewhere else since they're not pursuing you?

If storms truly do exhibit random wandering, and you can't push them away, you WILL get rng fucked, and pretty often as it's likely storms will be able to wander towards the entrance at random, even if they don't spawn there at first.

"
Xystre wrote:

"random organ"

also it seems you're still ignoring metamorph "additional maps" ignoring atlas progression and droping lowest tier maps despite being at t16.

This happens in Caer Blaidd, even with 6-8 awakener level and all maps repopulated at t14+

You get t3 whaka and t2 acton's nightmare, and no other maps (or the higher-tier ones are clawed back because it misregisters your atlas progress).
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Jan 8, 2020, 7:55:24 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

"random organ"

This happens in Caer Blaidd, even with 6-8 awakener level and all maps repopulated at t14+

You get t3 whaka and t2 acton's nightmare, and no other maps (or the higher-tier ones are clawed back because it misregisters your atlas progress).

Almost every league mechanic that produces bonus maps that are not normal drops has this issue. Congrats on your white maps, even though no map below T14 should ever drop since you're at awakening level 8.
Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs.

SOUNDS AWESOME !!! gogo asap =x
"
Almost every league mechanic that produces bonus maps that are not normal drops has this issue. Congrats on your white maps, even though no map below T14 should ever drop since you're at awakening level 8.

They should've just gone the whole way and made the maps tierless so that the difficulty/monster level only depends on the state of the atlas. That way you could at least use all the maps you've found...
When will it be possible to get these maps (The Perandus Manor & Doryani's Machinarium & The Vinktar Square) of the tier needed for the awakened bonus?
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
seems the game is finally being realeased
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info