3.9.2 Patch Notes

=)
The wait is over!
Make sirius drops like uber elder. When map owner is not there, no drops. Drops to owner only
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
patch WHEN WHEN WHEN?
"
todumbtodie wrote:
dam looks amazing this upcomming patch!
Loving the league so far anyway!

And it looks like this patch will fix most of the smallers things that got ppl annoyed.

Thanks again as always for the quick patches!

quick? its been 3 fucking weeks since this should had been released
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Thanks for the notification, Natalie!

"
Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs.

I sincerely hope that the above issue is fixed, for sure, this time around.
I would much rather play PoE than have to scour the forums for a game fix~
"
Sfp4 wrote:

might as well ignore that person since just claimed their issues were "small" in no way they are and were small..

there's still issues that they havent listed on this announce of announcement..

- nothing for the taunt system
- no changes to metamorph drops ignoring atlas progression
- still RNG based to get eyes despite they created some vendor recipe it's still random

the rest of the fixes I'm still not convinced enough, legion generals are still not fixed despite they claimed two times on their patch notes to be fixed.. I'm starting to seriously doubt patch notes because most of the time it's either not live or there's something else going on..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jan 8, 2020, 9:18:09 PM
I haven't crashed with legion boss yet since the fix. But then again, I disabled sound.
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Sfp4 wrote:

might as well ignore that person since just claimed their issues were "small" in no way they are and were small..

there's still issues that they havent listed on this announce of announcement..

- nothing for the taunt system
- no changes to metamorph drops ignoring atlas progression
- still RNG based to get eyes despite they created some vendor recipe it's still random

the rest of the fixes I'm still not convinced enough, legion generals are still not fixed despite they claimed two times on their patch notes to be fixed.. I'm starting to seriously doubt patch notes because most of the time it's either not live or there's something else going on..

I haven't crashed with the legion boss yet since the fix. But then again, I disabled sound. Shrugs.
Thanks for nothing GGG, memory leak still there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info