3.9.2 Patch Notes

Standard Maps plz?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
What about conquerors not 'following' after influence spawn?

Done 25 maps in the same (green) influenced area just now, not a single Hunter appearance
Pog
Nice, only 4 weeks late.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I have eaten all of my neighbors cereal waiting for this.
You tell me to do this
He tells me to do that
You are all bastards
Go fuck your mother
Standard Map Tab???

Its time to make poe open source, you obviously cannot maintain the game at a basic functional level without bricking it, or introducing game ruining bugs each and EVERY season.

Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Last edited by BFGjstVnQr on Jan 8, 2020, 2:51:40 PM
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

Hey look, the game is playable again.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Awesome. Thank you very much!
How about removing the blocking objects at the oriath stairs? Perhaps you may also have a second look on the spawn mechanic of the conquoers?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Jan 8, 2020, 3:01:15 PM
Thanks GGG!
No change to Sirus spawning or the endgame grind number? Seems a bit ridic to have to run 4k+ maps for that part of the EGG.

The storm part sounds potentially horrifying, just hope it doesn't turn out bad. Obv have to play it to check, might work out totally fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info