3.9.2 Patch Notes

no stair fix rip
"
PLEASE LET US SEXTANT INFLUENCED ZONES

"
Fixed a bug where Citadels were still being hidden when the boss encounter was not available.

I think that's what that means.

"
actionhanz87 wrote:
TL:DR

Sirus fight can STILL GET BRICKED if he travels too close to the stairs in the last phase.

Thx for nothing GGG

The only times I've ever had that happen is when I dragged a storm over there by accident which, if the patch notes are true, shouldn't even be possible anymore.
So, no fix on orb of horizon on Shaper guardians maps?
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, we'll wait
"
Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

Not good. I am sitting on an almost full quad tab of non-eye organs, and still it is only going to be 50% chance to get an eye randomly from the 3:1 receipe. After the balance was broken already so much, why is the new vendor receipe random again? I know already, that from 10 eye / liver chances 1-2 will be eye and 8-9 liver.

"
Fixed a bug where Citadels were still being hidden when the boss encounter was not available.

Finally. Especially, as most of the times the regions are coloured if You really play the new Atlas system.

"
Fixed a bug where Influence items were not dropping from monsters in maps influenced by Conquerors of the Atlas (they could drop from chests).

Wonderful. At least, it was not my RNG, that I did not find any single natural influenced item drops outside of bosses in more than 300 hours.

"
Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Conquerors Conditionally" challenge conditions were sometimes not completing correctly.

Just in time. I gave up on waiting and completed my missing one on someone else's unawakened Atlas, but this correction was long waited for many I am sure.

"
Prevented the storms in The Awakener fight from being able to occupy the space near the arena entrance, so you no longer can enter and be inside a storm.

Curious about it. Let's see how it is going to be corrected, or, for how many try. I still remember the portals on top of the pump even at the end of blight league.

"
Changed the behaviour of the storms so they no longer pursue the player or their minions. Instead they more organically maneuvere the arena in a way that should cause more openings to travel around freely while still applying some limitation.

Sounds bad. If I get it right, and the clouds are now going to move automatically, that sounds even worse that we have now. I mean, I obviously failed my first two attempts with all portals while I learned moving the clouds, but after that, never had problems with them, and now they are going to start to move randomly.

"
Adjusted The Awakener Storm and Desolation skills to do less damage to minions.

Let's see. I might be able to take my tanky animate guardian to that fight finally, the only one encounter at the moment in the game when I dismiss him.

"
Fixed a bug which could result in the Awakener fight not progressing if he traveled too far in a single Throne Phase.

Cool. Lost two attempts due to this bug, let's see how succesful the correction is.

"
Improved the visibility of the The Awakener's Desolation ground effects.

Wow. I might be finally able to do my last conditional challenge if I finally will be able to see what to avoid.

"
Fixed the new influence gem level mods incorrectly snapshotting.

Finally. If it means, that my +1 int gem amulet is going to finally work after I crafted it with a lot of materials.

"
Fixed more cases where multiple Vaal Side areas could spawn attached to an area.

Let's see it. We heard it already once, hopefully it is really corrected now.

"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

Minor. But good, it just looked ugly in the new form.

All in all, some good changes on paper, some not so good, we will see them in action, sometime soon.

Where are the changes regarding the absurd RNG gate behind spawning the conquerors? Sometimes the region colouring takes 2-4 maps, sometimes even up to 10, and the taunts are even more random, sometimes 2-4 maps, in worst case I had 42 maps for 1 taunt. Oh, and I also do not see the point of the second taunt, why the first one, two in total is not enough to fight them.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:

Where are the changes regarding the absurd RNG gate behind spawning the conquerors? Sometimes the region colouring takes 2-4 maps, sometimes even up to 10, and the taunts are even more random, sometimes 2-4 maps, in worst case I had 42 maps for 1 taunt. Oh, and I also do not see the point of the second taunt, why the first one, two in total is not enough to fight them.

i'm sure this is by design if i understand chris' gdc talk correctly. "be played for forever", apparently, means that everything is a slot machine and we're monkeys pulling the lever over and over.
any news on turbulent catalyst not working with precursor's emblem?
Already 40/40 the league and think I'm done, and the group I play with quit over a week ago due to the bugs. I hope the rest of that are still playing have a better experience than we all did.

I still had a lot of fun, but it sucked seeing all my friends get frustrated and quit this league early. Loneliest league for me since Synth haha
"
Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.

Second Big patch. Second awesome improvement. Please make Metamorph go Core. But for fuck sake DO NOT (and I repeat DO NOT ((NOT!!!)) do it in your favorite 1-in-10 way. Other then that - 3.9 is AWESOME. And I'am hella looking forward into future 3.x.x. series of content.

PoE 2 HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

I liked it this way :( Leave paths curvy please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info