3.9.2 Patch Notes

So basically another patch skipping bs that needs to be fixed.
"
Ae_Evo wrote:
So, no fix on orb of horizon on Shaper guardians maps?

I don't know what they are waiting for. This is BY FAR one of the most important bug. They TOTALLY ignore it, I'm honestly upset.
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
"
Efixis wrote:
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

I liked it this way :( Leave paths curvy please.

NO!!! Please NO !!!!
Make it a continuous line !!!
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Jan 8, 2020, 4:03:11 PM
So basically, you Completely FAILED to Fix the Eye drop problem.
Good Job.
"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

LOLOLOLOL 🤣🤣🤣
Huge
Decent metamorph changes. Any word on the bug that causes metamorphs to freeze on a specific boss model and fail to play any animations? This occurs most often when you portal out of and back into a map during a metamorph fight. It's cute seeing a skeleton shrink and grow while it slides around, but much less cute when it suddenly oneshots you because you couldn't see what attack it was doing.

Metamorph visual clarity is still dismal as well. It's nigh-impossible to tell what's happening in most metamorph fights because of all the visual clutter, especially if you play minions. This is frustrating in high-tier maps because it's very easy to quickly die without being able to tell what killed you. I'd consider at least making metamorphs and their adds glow a dull green; previous leagues (Breach, Abyss, Bestiary) make their monsters glow so it's much easier to see where they are in the middle of a hectic fight.

Both of these issues hinder an otherwise-enjoyable league.
Last edited by Gwonam on Jan 8, 2020, 4:11:48 PM
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
WAY to little, WaaaaaaaaaaaY to late.

Go troll somewhere else.
"
Menysk wrote:
So basically, you Completely FAILED to Fix the Eye drop problem.
Good Job.

I'm pretty certain this was hotfixed
Last edited by DrazyHaze on Jan 8, 2020, 4:12:07 PM
standard map tab fix, this should be a priority. a paid for product is not working correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info