3.9.2 Patch Notes

"
Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.

yes!! thank you! this looked so bad.
Did I miss these, or still an issue?

1. Legion General client crash.
2. Incursion Tags on jewlwrey getting recognized for catalyst upgrades.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Prevented the storms in The Awakener fight from being able to occupy the space near the arena entrance, so you no longer can enter and be inside a storm.

At last! It is so disappointing that fixing this bug took more than three weeks! And I still don’t understand why this obvious bug was overlooked by your quality control, that´s so ridiculous!

Imagine: You just die one time at the end of the fight and can´t finish the fight... and than have to run again more than 40 maps to come back for 1 chance.

f

I don't think these patch notes even get us to beta yet.

We're still alpha BOIS!!!!!
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
"
Ringx wrote:
f

I don't think these patch notes even get us to beta yet.

We're still alpha BOIS!!!!!

Thanks for all your support and playing the game.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
todumbtodie wrote:
dam looks amazing this upcomming patch!
Loving the league so far anyway!

And it looks like this patch will fix most of the smallers things that got ppl annoyed.

Thanks again as always for the quick patches!

Best sarcastic post 2020
Oh wait "Sometimes later this week"

Ahahahahaha

So much for their "hope" to have released this on Tuesday.

Well, if they actually manage to avoid ADDING more bugs than they fix (as happens with too many patches), we can maybe hope the delay will be worthwhile?
So no fix for the map stash conversion problems in standard ?

"Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map."
lol...

"
Dovahsith wrote:

At last! It is so disappointing that fixing this bug took more than three weeks! And I still don’t understand why this obvious bug was overlooked by your quality control, that´s so ridiculous!

Quality control ????
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Jan 8, 2020, 3:34:19 PM
quik fix for mtx not being usable on awakened gems pls? want to remove blasphemy aura effect.
and that darn crucible portal causing gradual fps drop by the minute down to 15 fps in hideout... i want to be able to use it
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jan 8, 2020, 3:37:11 PM
TL:DR

Sirus fight can STILL GET BRICKED if he travels too close to the stairs in the last phase.

Thx for nothing GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info