[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hello all :)
For now i'm end, this is my current setup: https://pastebin.com/unkBcTYS
havnt any problem with anything: sirius, simulacrum, uber atziri, maven, uber arena. 40 challange done only with this build :)
It's very nice build, vouch!
Thx Moosseolini once again :)

P.S. Very important thing is ratio(timing) for Your holy relic nova compare with cyclone attack speed :)

P.S.2. Only one thing could be better - 100% delirious high red map, there we can see to low damage on 10-11 rewards, but still doing it but slowly ;)

GL for All :)
Last edited by Stanior on Jun 2, 2021, 2:32:01 AM
"
Did anyone test out animate guardian or spectres?

A helmet with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage"
might be useful, however i am afraid, that the guardian might die pretty fast without other gems linked to it.

I am sorry if the question came up alredy. i am still reading through the 80 pages.

i think, when u change helm for crafting one You can have only 1 holy relic its the huuuge lower dps.
Last edited by Stanior on Jun 2, 2021, 3:01:43 AM
what is better Rotting Legion or my staff.
"
anashakim wrote:
what is better Rotting Legion or my staff.

This staff is easily better, both in terms of damage and survivability for the relics. Rotting Legion can be useful for a supporting setup involving Spectres or Animate Guardian.
"
Haasts wrote:
For those who've leaguestarted or run this build in SSF - how far could you comfortably map prior to Geofri's Legacy? High yellows?

I've league-started this build a couple of times now, but then again I usually prioritised the helmet in trade leagues. To give you a rough idea though, I was able to clear a 'more monster life' Chimera map (with Maven) on one of my old relic characters using just one relic.

If you are just using early mapping gear, you are probably going to start seeing a lack of damage when going into red maps. Maybe a lack of tankiness too when your guard skill is on cooldown. Red maps is the threshold where you need to start getting some of the endgame gear pieces to keep the build going in tougher content.

when do I use meat shield and what gem do I replace it with?
"
Stanior wrote:
havnt any problem with anything: sirius, simulacrum, uber atziri, maven, uber arena. 40 challange done only with this build :)

P.S. Very important thing is ratio(timing) for Your holy relic nova compare with cyclone attack speed :)

P.S.2. Only one thing could be better - 100% delirious high red map, there we can see to low damage on 10-11 rewards, but still doing it but slowly ;)

Hi, how did you get your Staff ? its really a nice one, did you crafted it yourself ?
Re-rolling so selling all my gear including the staff. Hit me up.

"
anashakim wrote:
when do I use meat shield and what gem do I replace it with?

In your endgame setup, you will not use Meat Shield as it gives worse damage than all the other gems that are available to us. If you don't already have an Empower in your main setup though, Meat Shield is the next best choice.

I would use Meat Shield for other active skill gems (like Raise Spectre or Animate Guardian).
"
moumout wrote:
"
Stanior wrote:

Hi, how did you get your Staff ? its really a nice one, did you crafted it yourself ?

Hi,

I bought fractured +1 all and spam faceted fossils to get +1 str, +1 int. When u hit that combo, must try to annulment :) Need to have empty 1 Suffix and 2 preffixes. If i good remeber I spend about 20 exalts for fossils ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info