[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
nepermanent wrote:
guys I'm new and I followed the exact build but at lvl 45ish i ended up with 24 mana and can't even summon my golem :(

Usually, you will not have enough mana unreserved to summon the relics and the carrion golem if they die. To get around this, we press the War Banner button, which places the banner down and unreserves mana. This should be enough mana for you to resummon your minions. After you've resummoned them, you can press the War Banner button again to pick it up, reserving the mana again.

However, I think I miscalculated how much mana we have for levelling, so you may have to do one additional tweak. If you remove the 'Meat Shield' support from the setup with Carrion Golem and Herald of Purity, now you should have more than enough mana to resummon minions with the banner placed down.

Do note that these issues will eventually resolve themselves without your intervention as you gain levels and fill out the passive tree. The Sovereignty wheel on the passive tree especially will help.
Hey guys, did any of you notice relic suddenly stop casting novas?

Happens to me sometimes during ultimatum, rarer in maps.

I was thinking it might be silence, but does silence even affects minions? And I didn't see the icon.

Another question, did any of you managed to take down Feared with your build?
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
nepermanent wrote:
guys I'm new and I followed the exact build but at lvl 45ish i ended up with 24 mana and can't even summon my golem :(

Usually, you will not have enough mana unreserved to summon the relics and the carrion golem if they die. To get around this, we press the War Banner button, which places the banner down and unreserves mana. This should be enough mana for you to resummon your minions. After you've resummoned them, you can press the War Banner button again to pick it up, reserving the mana again.

However, I think I miscalculated how much mana we have for levelling, so you may have to do one additional tweak. If you remove the 'Meat Shield' support from the setup with Carrion Golem and Herald of Purity, now you should have more than enough mana to resummon minions with the banner placed down.

Do note that these issues will eventually resolve themselves without your intervention as you gain levels and fill out the passive tree. The Sovereignty wheel on the passive tree especially will help.

After getting the Sovereignty nodes everything went smooth.:) ty
Hello,

i changed Phantasmal Static strike/fortify/akawened brutality/increased duration to Divergent Cyclone/Anomalous Infused Channelling/Divergent Fortify/Anomalous Maim

i think its easier.

My question is, if i using cyclone hit rate must be 2/C, its mean if i have holy relic's nova countdown=0.3s then Cyclone attack rate must be=max 2/0.3=6,(666)
for now have 6.63 but when i roll 1% more attack speed in my ring (from 6 to 7%) i can get 6.67. And this is time for my question (ofc if i good understand all above) 6.67 cyclone attack rate is 6,(666), it's Fork's rouding problem?

here is my pob link: https://pastebin.com/3NCu4N5D

P.S. Doing uber atziri without any problem when using : Sibyl's Lament coral ring in right slot + Soul of Yugul Pantheon (this combination give us 100% reduced reflected physical damage)
Last edited by Stanior on May 13, 2021, 2:16:06 AM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Hey guys, did any of you notice relic suddenly stop casting novas?

Happens to me sometimes during ultimatum, rarer in maps.

I was thinking it might be silence, but does silence even affects minions? And I didn't see the icon.

Figured it out. It was indeed silence. Be careful with that. It affects your relics, so jewel with silence immunity won't help you.
"
Stanior wrote:
Hello,

i changed Phantasmal Static strike/fortify/akawened brutality/increased duration to Divergent Cyclone/Anomalous Infused Channelling/Divergent Fortify/Anomalous Maim

i think its easier.

My question is, if i using cyclone hit rate must be 2/C, its mean if i have holy relic's nova countdown=0.3s then Cyclone attack rate must be=max 2/0.3=6,(666)
for now have 6.63 but when i roll 1% more attack speed in my ring (from 6 to 7%) i can get 6.67. And this is time for my question (ofc if i good understand all above) 6.67 cyclone attack rate is 6,(666), it's Fork's rouding problem?

here is my pob link: https://pastebin.com/3NCu4N5D

P.S. Doing uber atziri without any problem when using : Sibyl's Lament coral ring in right slot + Soul of Yugul Pantheon (this combination give us 100% reduced reflected physical damage)

Edit:

Calculating manually, the attack rate is...
1.3 base attack speed on the staff.
71% increased attack speed.
300% of base attack speed because we're using Cyclone.

1.3 * 1.71 * 3 = 6.669

So just a bit too much in theory. This might still work though, depending on how tick-rate is handled, so try it out if you can.
Last edited by Moosseolini on May 14, 2021, 2:15:32 PM
Hi!

Since im tired of dying with the typical meta builds. I'm looking for a tanky build that can kill all the bosses but doesn't feel slow for mapping and also that it feels confortable doing T16 ultimatums (yeah i want a lot of things lol). Is this build something like I described?

TY!
"
Since im tired of dying with the typical meta builds. I'm looking for a tanky build that can kill all the bosses but doesn't feel slow for mapping and also that it feels confortable doing T16 ultimatums (yeah i want a lot of things lol). Is this build something like I described?

This is a very tanky build with a few million dps. It's not the fastest bost killer nor the fastest map clearer, it's somewhere in between on both. Keep in mind though that since this is a melee build you'll still need to mind the boss mechanics or you can die, most t16 bosses you can face tank though.
But sometimes when I juiced the maps alot there could be some dangerous encounters.

I have not tried it in ultimatum but played it several leagues in a row before that, I'd be surprised if it couldn't handle ultimatums quite easily.

I think you'd probably be better off using an essence drain/contagion build though, you'll be able to reach higher boss dmg and the clear is insane and you can still be tanky.

Or if you want to be REALLY tanky then go with a caustic arrow raider, insane tankiness, insane clear but somewhat lackluster single target dps, end game bosses will be slow but steady. Ultimatums will be a peace of cake.
"
garantivil wrote:
Hi!

TY!

As Sooftan mentioned above, this build will probably work fine for you, but other choices are also available. You may also want to look into a Toxic Rain character, or a Bleed-Bow Gladiator.

As for this build in particular, you can see the average clear speeds for maps and bosses from the videos in the Gameplay section. Uber Atziri can be a pain without getting some reflected damage reduction, but that is easily achievable with either a chest swap or a ring swap.

I haven't played this build much in Ultimatum, but it seems to perform mostly fine from what I've heard, aside from some chaos damage modifiers that kill the relics pretty quickly.

Edit: posted comment twice by accident.
Last edited by Moosseolini on May 30, 2021, 10:17:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info