[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Stanior wrote:

Hi,

I bought fractured +1 all and spam faceted fossils to get +1 str, +1 int. When u hit that combo, must try to annulment :) Need to have empty 1 Suffix and 2 preffixes. If i good remeber I spend about 20 exalts for fossils ;)

outch ! well i thought it was faceted fossil, but 20ex of fossil for it is hard lol

Only Faceted fossils or a combination of more fossils to remove some odds ?
"
moumout wrote:
"
Stanior wrote:

Hi,

I bought fractured +1 all and spam faceted fossils to get +1 str, +1 int. When u hit that combo, must try to annulment :) Need to have empty 1 Suffix and 2 preffixes. If i good remeber I spend about 20 exalts for fossils ;)

outch ! well i thought it was faceted fossil, but 20ex of fossil for it is hard lol

Only Faceted fossils or a combination of more fossils to remove some odds ?

Only faceted fossils can give "gem" modification. I'm not an expert, but i think u can use any other fossils to minimalizing chance to get other mods. Look at craftofexile and do a simulate, when i'm trying it it did not increase the chance.
Hello!

This is my first season, so prepare yourself for some noob idiocy!

I've been playing the Holy Relic build, and so far having great fun. However I've hit a point where I'm not sure where to spend my somewhat limited resources.

It doesn't help that most of the game is still a mystery, watching or reading guides contains so much language that I still need to look up! Also occasionally I seem to go from 100% health to 0% and I've no idea why.

A lot of that is why I don't use the health socketless chest piece. I thought I'd just throw more minions at the problem and hope for the best. I've tried to cobble a guess at the gems to use with Vaal Skeletons and the Carrion Golem, but I would love to hear any other suggestions. Especially any that keep the Golem alive.

My guess is the amulet is the next thing to look to upgrade, maybe the one with the +1 to Intelligence gems? Does that seem sensible, or should I buy a level 21 Holy Relic? Also at this rate, I'm pretty sure my Empower Support won't be maxed by the end of the season...

I've seen people write about the cast speed and how that should be in a ratio to the Relic's cooldown. I took the easy approach and left Static Strike at level 1. Is this something I should look at? Switch to cyclone? (Does cyclone help with survivability? Seems like it would be slower to get through a map?)

Any suggestions to help a noob out?

POB: https://pastebin.com/0pG7N1J8

Thanks!
Last edited by Yazarchy on Jun 10, 2021, 4:48:16 PM
Hello dear players !
I just wondering , this build is work without cluster jewels ?
@Yazarchy
the problem is see with summon skeletons is, that you have to stand still and cast them. thus you are not attacking and triggering your holy relic totem.

In my opinion, you really should focus on the gem-levels. The dps will be way better, once your staff is +3 or you run an empower 4.

Regarding the empower:
lvl 3 is currently just 13c on the market.
lvl 4 is currently 1 - 1.2 exalts
lvl 21 holy relic: 3c
lvl 21 / 20q holy relic: 60-70c

as long, as you don't aim for a divergent-holy relic, a staff with +3 might be somewhat cheap (no attackspeed) in a range of 5-7 exalts for crafting it on your own.
maybe even cheaper, in case you buy a +1 + minion dmg stuff, gamble with an annul for an open slot and craft the +2 support gems afterwards.

hunter +1 amulet: 1ex ++ just for the gem-level mod.
i suggest to upgrade this last.

regarding survivability:
The build is pretty tanky vs. elemental hits. Especially once you go for divine flesh with fully upgraded chaos-resistance.

Personally i felt, like i died most frequently to heavy phys hits. (ultimatum apes + vulnerability) and such stuff.
Keeping endurance charges and flasks up helps a lot.

Personally i hit somewhat of a wall in red maps starting with this build. back then, i didnt have the gem-levels from the staff / amulet and had just around 6k life without the divine flesh.
Once upgraded, the relics really feel awesome and mapping in T16 is a breeze.

@all

Hi Guys,

do you have any tips for the maven fight?
I have been failing at the last phase. somehow the boss constantly teleports away from me, and i just can't get any dmg -uptime.

So i go over and over again in the memory phase + lasers until i die.

How is your experience?
As soon as i approach maven, she teleports away, shortly after, so during the last laser-phase, i barely manage to hit her.

I have experienced the same with hunter. Might be related to the spectral spirits i am usign and the AI is trying to keep a distance.
Whats your experience?
Last edited by Caskuda on Jun 11, 2021, 11:49:21 AM
with static strike can be hard ;) cyclone is much better for me. Cyclone give more survivability, You can still attack and this give Your minions time for cast his aura ;) when i played with static strike have the same problem when i didn't make an attack and die ;) when i use cyclone still ticking :)
Hey Thank you for the great Guide :) was pretty fun still half way to go
i was wondering if a good rolled cane of Kulemak would be also good for the build ;)? has anyone tried it yet
"
daredar562 wrote:
Hello dear players !
I just wondering , this build is work without cluster jewels ?

The build does work fine without cluster jewels, however they are very powerful and therefore recommended.

Before you get yourself a perfect cluster jewel setup, you can just use large minion damage cluster jewels with any number of passives, as they are very efficient for the build.
"
eisman wrote:
i was wondering if a good rolled cane of Kulemak would be also good for the build ;)? has anyone tried it yet

Cane of Kulemak is insane for most minion builds as it gives gem level, minion damage/life, and minion attack speed. Holy relics can't use minion attack speed, so it's a 2-mod staff for us at best. The implicit is decent but we could get better on a different base.

A rare staff will give us +4 levels on our holy relic instead of just +3. We can also get a better implicit. We do miss out on minion life but once holy relic has enough levels this is rarely a problem.

I think the best use of Cane of Kulemak for this build is as an intermediate step between a crafted staff and mapping sceptres. We can either try to unveil one ourselves, or buy an already unveiled one from someone else who didn't hit all three good minion mods.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jun 12, 2021, 11:03:53 AM
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
eisman wrote:

Cane of Kulemak is insane for most minion builds as it gives gem level, minion damage/life, and minion attack speed. Holy relics can't use minion attack speed, so it's a 2-mod staff for us at best. The implicit is decent but we could get better on a different base.

A rare staff will give us +4 levels on our holy relic instead of just +3. We can also get a better implicit. We do miss out on minion life but once holy relic has enough levels this is rarely a problem.

I think the best use of Cane of Kulemak for this build is as an intermediate step between a crafted staff and mapping sceptres. We can either try to unveil one ourselves, or buy an already unveiled one from someone else who didn't hit all three good minion mods.

Thank you for the Reply ;) gonna try my luck with the crafting guide first
you made before spending on other staffs :) thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info