[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Wanted to upload my wave 19 and 20 simulacrum waves since both had a boss and this build didn't even flinch. Love the build Moosselini thank you for putting it together. I usually tend to gravitate towards more tanky builds and your really delivers. I show my gear and tree at the end of the video. https://youtu.be/Dsva3BVBU_E
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
@Moosseolini : Thanks for sharing the build! I really enjoy playing it.

@Surferofnsb : Thanks for sharing the video. That looks like some content i should try the next days.

@all
Just killed my first Sirus ever today and finished the gemlevels on my staff.
I am still feeling kinda squishy vs. physical hard hitters, however my items are still work in progress.

Regarding the staff:
Do you have any crafting advice for me? Shuld i apply %minion damage and slam an exalted orb afterwards or should i try to gamble on an Aisling-Veil?

I suppose the aisling +2 support gem levels is blocked by the crafted mod already. Am i right?
Last edited by Caskuda on May 30, 2021, 7:30:48 PM
"
Caskuda wrote:
Regarding the staff:
Do you have any crafting advice for me? Shuld i apply %minion damage and slam an exalted orb afterwards or should i try to gamble on an Aisling-Veil?

I suppose the aisling +2 support gem levels is blocked by the crafted mod already. Am i right?

You can only have a single modifier from a given mod group on an item. In this case, this means you can't have another +2 to support gems from a veiled mod.

Looking over the list of veiled modifiers you could roll, only the hybrid minion damage/minion life mod is useful in my opinion. I think it is safer to just bench craft minion damage on the staff.
Loving this build, was wondering if anyone could check my guy to see where i could squeek out a bit more damage. went with herald of purity route not sure if that was wise, would zealotry give more? also havent played in a long time so not really up on the divergent gems like divergent, any help appreciated. Thanks again for the build having a blast https://pastebin.com/D87w7f82
"
poppywulf wrote:
Loving this build, was wondering if anyone could check my guy to see where i could squeek out a bit more damage. went with herald of purity route not sure if that was wise, would zealotry give more? also havent played in a long time so not really up on the divergent gems like divergent, any help appreciated. Thanks again for the build having a blast https://pastebin.com/D87w7f82

I'm not certain that Herald of Purity without any support gems is going to give you more damage than just another aura. I can see two ways to go from here.

1) Remove Herald of Purity for other auras.
2) Support Herald of Purity with support gems.

In both cases, you may want to level your Vitality back down to level 1.

For option 1, I would suggest finding enough reduced reservation to be able to run 'Aspect of the Spider' and 'Flesh and Stone'. This seems doable just by replacing one of your anoints with 'Charisma'. You can then socket in a 'Conqueror's Efficiency' if that's still not enough.

For option 2, it would probably be enough to remove one of the support gems from your spectre setup and add Herald of Purity there. Again, you might need to get a bit more mana reservation.

From there, the only way I can see to squeeze out more damage on the holy relics is to give them power/frenzy charges with spectres and increase the quality of the divergent gem with an Enhance to make them hit faster.

Edit: I found a PoB that was posted here a while back. This one really tries to min-max relic damage. With everything ticked on, it seems to deal more than 35M DPS.

https://pastebin.com/b4CjVymg
Last edited by Moosseolini on May 31, 2021, 9:02:40 AM
well dropped the spectors went with kaoms and zealotry, and i can now equip aspect of th spider with banner, zealot and pride, but only have 1 mana to my name so cant move or do anything lol, so got to get a little more reduction from somewhere, running charisma on my boots already also, using the stampede boots for qol cant stand how slow cyclone moves lol. Thanks again for the build and suggestions. just remembered about conq efficiency that might do the trick, now to farm some more money to rearrange some gears.
Last edited by poppywulf on May 31, 2021, 9:05:28 PM
How do you build any banner charges? Relics kill everything I can never build charges.
"
tazur wrote:
How do you build any banner charges? Relics kill everything I can never build charges.

Very rarely we get some banner charges by killing white mobs with flame dash or static strike. However, banner charges don't really grant us anything useful anyway. We get 1 second of the Adrenaline buff at maximum banner charges when we place the banner down. Not only is this incredibly short, all it gives us is player damage, a bit of speed, and a bit of phys damage reduction.

In short, we don't get charges and it's not worth it for us to get charges.
For those who've leaguestarted or run this build in SSF - how far could you comfortably map prior to Geofri's Legacy? High yellows?
Did anyone test out animate guardian or spectres?

A helmet with "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage"
might be useful, however i am afraid, that the guardian might die pretty fast without other gems linked to it.

I am sorry if the question came up alredy. i am still reading through the 80 pages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info