[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
thenecrom wrote:
Hello there, Mooseoliini,

I have been loving your build and plan to take it to 100 this league, will update results!

here's my current POB https://pastebin.com/iuMQcrDL

I am currently at tier 16, pushing into endgame, killed the Trialmaster, and been confortably doing ultimatuns. Build is quite cheap, I think I had the ouline in under 1 ex.

But I am wondering, would it be useful to add Renewall and Vicious Bites to my cluster jewels? the current POB actually shows a drop in 2 % damage, but I do no think it factors correctly the chance to double damage from the renewal or even the relic's critical chance.

On broad terms, here is my variant:
-Using Coming Camality to sustain a fully juiced Herald of Purity (as you suggested)
-Auras: Banner, Pride, HoP
-Curse: Vulnerability (ring)

I would like your opinion and how I can further improve.

For large cluster jewels, I would aim for Feasting Fiends and Renewal as your prefix notables. You also want a suffix notable, but it doesn't matter which one. The suffix notables are all not so good for us.

A cluster jewel like this will let you take your two prefix notables on the way to your medium jewel sockets, while leaving the suffix notables on the outside of the jewel*. This means that you spend only 5 passive points, but every point is very good.

The Coming Calamity will work fine for now, but it has no life on it, which may be an issue in the future. I would recommend using some of the methods from my previous post to lower the reservation cost of Herald of Purity until you can swap to a different chest. I think a rare chest with lots of life will be the best for you.

As general advice, try to optimise the passive tree as much as possible, ensuring that every point you take is valuable. Look for the stats that you think you need, then look for the most efficient ways to obtain them.

*This will vary between different types of cluster jewel (e.g between cold damage and attack damage), because the order of the notables is based on a hidden index.
edited!
Last edited by thenecrom on Apr 28, 2021, 12:35:14 AM
Hi All :)

I'm very fascinated this build.
Here is my pastofbin: https://pastebin.com/6rxsn5Wu

My survivability it's ok, but have 2 question :)

Is there any way to increased my damage? Have I good attack speed ratio static strike to Holy relics Nova? maybe i can change smth and attack faster without drop frames? Can someone tell me smth aboutthat? :)

Can i make uber atziri in any way? Dying alot on her :D

regards

Stanior :)
Last edited by Stanior on Apr 29, 2021, 8:07:11 AM
"
Stanior wrote:
Hi All :)

I'm very fascinated this build.
Here is my pastofbin: https://pastebin.com/6rxsn5Wu

My survivability it's ok, but have 2 question :)

Is there any way to increased my damage? Have I good attack speed ratio static strike to Holy relics Nova? maybe i can change smth and attack faster without drop frames? Can someone tell me smth aboutthat? :)

Can i make uber atziri in any way? Dying alot on her :D

regards

Stanior :)

The best damage upgrade right now will be a Divergent Summon Holy Relic (21/23). This will allow you to max out your Static Strike level so that it hits every 0.32 seconds. You can also get a Divergent Static Strike to get even closer to the skill cooldown of 0.3s.

Atziri is tough because she deals a lot of damage, and also reflects damage. You will want to prevent reflected damage. The modifier to do this is called "You and your Minions take % reduced Reflected Physical Damage". You can find this on Hunter/Elder rings, Elder/Warlord body armour, Sibyl's Lament, and the Soul of Yugul pantheon.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Apr 29, 2021, 2:42:24 PM
"
Moosseolini wrote:

The best damage upgrade right now will be a Divergent Summon Holy Relic (21/23). This will allow you to max out your Static Strike level so that it hits every 0.32 seconds. You can also get a Divergent Static Strike to get even closer to the skill cooldown of 0.3s.

Atziri is tough because she deals a lot of damage, and also reflects damage. You will want to prevent reflected damage. The modifier to do this is called "You and your Minions take % reduced Reflected Physical Damage". You can find this on Hunter/Elder rings, Elder/Warlord body armour, Sibyl's Lament, and the Soul of Yugul pantheon.

THX for answer Moosseolini :)

i have to understand need both divergent static strike and summon holy relic (is not enaugh to have one of them first?) Are You sure u mean divergent(giv us +1 chain per 20% quality) static strike, not phantasmal?
ther is no on market for now divergent static strike 1/23%
and not even one divergent holy relic 21/23 :D

still best ratio is 21/23 divergent holy relic and 1/23 divergent static strike?
Last edited by Stanior on Apr 29, 2021, 5:53:11 PM
"
Stanior wrote:

THX for answer Moosseolini :)

i have to understand need both divergent static strike and summon holy relic (is not enaugh to have one of them first?) Are You sure u mean divergent(giv us +1 chain per 20% quality) static strike, not phantasmal?
ther is no on market for now divergent static strike 1/23%
and not even one divergent holy relic 21/23 :D

still best ratio is 21/23 divergent holy relic and 1/23 divergent static strike?

Oops, I mean phantasmal static strike, my bad. Regular static strike would be good enough, but you can min/max a bit more with phantasmal. With 21/23 divergent relic, you want a hit rate of 3.333, which you can get pretty close to with something like 17/13 phantasmal static strike.
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Oops, I mean phantasmal static strike, my bad. Regular static strike would be good enough, but you can min/max a bit more with phantasmal. With 21/23 divergent relic, you want a hit rate of 3.333, which you can get pretty close to with something like 17/13 phantasmal static strike.

exactly 3.33 will be ok too? or we must have <3.33?
"
Stanior wrote:
exactly 3.33 will be ok too? or we must have <3.33?

Exactly 3.33 should be ok. If not, you can use the vendor recipe to level static strike down one level.
This is my build for now:
https://pastebin.com/jUCYT547

for now need only kaom's heart +1maxres/6%maximum life and searching for nice glorious vanity :)
For now have 1.3kk dps per holy with 3,33 attacks/s and 8160 life
Last edited by Stanior on May 8, 2021, 2:43:05 AM
guys I'm new and I followed the exact build but at lvl 45ish i ended up with 24 mana and can't even summon my golem :(
Last edited by nepermanent on May 7, 2021, 10:58:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info