[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Huzur wrote:
Hi all, i use enduring cry with node in tree to make it instant, do i need minimum endurance charges on ring? i mean i cant go more than 3 with this? or its add 1 to maximum? thx for answer

Enduring cry is for endurance charge generation and quick heal... I would recommend not to take that part of the tree but its only my take... You don't need minimum endurance charges on ring if you use the warcry to generate them...
Last edited by mojito000 on Jul 28, 2020, 7:08:09 AM
Big thx for answer, that thing save my life many times=) btw what you reccomend to use on ring? i have suffix and prefix open, % damage craft? or what?
dont know how to put gear here - so see my profile pls
Hi all again) one question - what i need on amulet? i have open prexix\suffix and can craft something, for prefix i think life is ok, and for suffix dont know - resistance and stats already overcapped, what i can enchant or add here for my amulet? And see rings pls - is it ok - or i can chant something more useful?
"
Huzur wrote:
Hi all again) one question - what i need on amulet? i have open prexix\suffix and can craft something, for prefix i think life is ok, and for suffix dont know - resistance and stats already overcapped, what i can enchant or add here for my amulet? And see rings pls - is it ok - or i can chant something more useful?

If you look at the gear I posted it's a pretty good starting point, I'd recommend +1 Endurance Charges
livejamie
After updating pob fork i gained 150k damage per nova... Idk what was left out previously.

I wounder why PoB fork doesn't show the increased physical damage on the skill gem and calculating it at all...

--------
Edit

YEP i was stupid... The increased phys is gem quality

---------
Edit2

I just realized all the gems which have awakened equivalent are have very powerful quality modifiers..
With the updated pob fork and lv5 20qual awakened gems i have 865 059 damage per nova...

https://pastebin.com/EjT2NuJv
Last edited by mojito000 on Jul 29, 2020, 4:59:11 PM
"
Huzur wrote:

Hi, I am using Minions have +12% to All Elemental Resistances craft.
Hi,

Tought I would post the items I crafted for this build. Not all items are finished but most of them are close. If you are interested how I crafted any of my gear just quote me and or PM me. Maybe this will help you.

I have 11 981 health, I use Kaom's Heart.
Capped block when Radiant Faith and Rumi are up.
Also have Divine Flesh.
Molten Shell mitigates 4200 damage when flasks are up.
I also have enough mana to summon Holy Relic when all the auras are up, so I do not have to turn off aura when I log in to summon Holy Relic.

If someone is interested in PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Vm6XkSu
(I am using community fork version of PoB)

On most Items I wanted to have thse mods: + # Maximum Life, + #% increased Maximum Life, + # Strength (for life), + #% Attack Speed, + # Armour, + #% Armour, +#% Chaos Resistance.

After I Bench crafted the Two prefixes I rerolled the Suffixes with Harvest crafting, so I lose the useless "Can Have Multiple crafted Modifiers" mod. Than slammed a Redeemer Exalted orb on it and got lucky.
Will try to increase quality.

I use this gem when Mapping:

Culling Stike help against Bosses.
Will try to hit tier 1 life.
Glove has free suffix not sure what I should augment on it at the moment.
I have these linked in my gloves: Molten Shell, Enduring Cry, Frost Blink, Increased Duration

These mods help so I can have a second 6 Link: Socketed Gems are Supported by level 20 Fority and Socketed Gems are Supported by level 15 Increased Duration.
I have these linked in my boots: Static Strike, Dominating Blow, Awakened Ancestral call support and Maim Support.

Increased Attack speed an life regeneration during flask.
Will divine life to get max out of it and Roll Armor for max roll.

Will try to hit Increased Armour. Not sure about the craft.

- Mana cost so I can cast Holy Relic without turning off aura when I log in.
Vulnerability on Hit because why not.
Will try to hit Attack speed and Increased Armour on rings.

Will try to hit Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you. So I do not need bleed immune flask and can craft "15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect" on flask.

Regenerate 3% life

Curse immunity because Temporal chains is annoying.

Increased armour for more Molten Shell mitigation.

For Max block.

As you can see I have almost no Resist on Gear, you may wonder how I get my resistances capped.

I have 4 jewels like this on my tree.

You can check the passive tree and cluster jewels in PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Vm6XkSu
Last edited by KIchigo on Jul 31, 2020, 1:09:18 PM
Hi, im following this build and im really enjoying it besides ive not starting mapping yet :D!

I have a ultranoob question (never been into crafting), i had bought this:

What would be the best step for crafting this? Can i just follow the guide posted in the first post? Im poor AF at the moment anyway ,its only a question for understand things :P .
"
Verofabio wrote:
Hi, im following this build and im really enjoying it besides ive not starting mapping yet :D!

I have a ultranoob question (never been into crafting), i had bought this:

What would be the best step for crafting this? Can i just follow the guide posted in the first post? Im poor AF at the moment anyway ,its only a question for understand things :P .

Following the crafting guide in the build guide, it would go a bit like this:
1) Use a Regal orb on the item to turn it into a rare, hopefully we hit a suffix
2) Now apply 'can have up to 3 crafted modifiers', followed by '+2 to Level of Socketed Support gems' and 'Minions deal % increased damage'

Since you said you don't have the currency, I would recommend just crafting 'Minions deal % increased damage' after using a Regal orb.
"
KIchigo wrote:
Hi,

Tought I would post the items I crafted for this build. Not all items are finished but most of them are close. If you are interested how I crafted any of my gear just quote me and or PM me. Maybe this will help you.

I have 11 981 health, I use Kaom's Heart.
Capped block when Radiant Faith and Rumi are up.
Also have Divine Flesh.
Molten Shell mitigates 4200 damage when flasks are up.
I also have enough mana to summon Holy Relic when all the auras are up, so I do not have to turn off aura when I log in to summon Holy Relic.

If someone is interested in PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Vm6XkSu

On most Items I wanted to have thse mods: + # Maximum Life, + #% increased Maximum Life, + # Strength (for life), + #% Attack Speed, + # Armour, + #% Armour, +#% Chaos Resistance.

After I Bench crafted the Two prefixes I rerolled the Suffixes with Harvest crafting, so I lose the useless "Can Have Multiple crafted Modifiers" mod. Than slammed a Redeemer Exalted orb on it and got lucky.
Will try to increase quality.

I use this gem when Mapping:

Culling Stike help against Bosses.
Will try to hit tier 1 life.
Glove has free suffix not sure what I should augment on it at the moment.
I have these linked in my gloves: Molten Shell, Enduring Cry, Frost Blink, Increased Duration

These mods help so I can have a second 6 Link: Socketed Gems are Supported by level 20 Fority and Socketed Gems are Supported by level 15 Increased Duration.
I have these linked in my boots: Static Strike, Dominating Blow, Awakened Ancestral call support and Maim Support.

Increased Attack speed an life regeneration during flask.
Will divine life to get max out of it and Roll Armor for max roll.

Will try to hit Increased Armour. Not sure about the craft.

- Mana cost so I can cast Holy Relic without turning off aura when I log in.
Vulnerability on Hit because why not.
Will try to hit Attack speed and Increased Armour on rings.

Will try to hit Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you. So I do not need bleed immune flask and can craft "15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect" on flask.

Regenerate 3% life

Curse immunity because Temporal chains is annoying.

Increased armour for more Molten Shell mitigation.

For Max block.

As you can see I have almost no Resist on Gear, you may wonder how I get my resistances capped.

I have 4 jewels like this on my tree.

You can check the passive tree and cluster jewels in PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Vm6XkSu

I posted my gear a page previously could give you some inspiration for items you're unsure of how to finish. :)

My Holy Relic is Level 30.

9k Life, Max block without needing Rumis. Divine Flesh, etc.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info