[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Verofabio wrote:
Hi, im following this build and im really enjoying it besides ive not starting mapping yet :D!

I have a ultranoob question (never been into crafting), i had bought this:

What would be the best step for crafting this? Can i just follow the guide posted in the first post? Im poor AF at the moment anyway ,its only a question for understand things :P .

Following the crafting guide in the build guide, it would go a bit like this:
1) Use a Regal orb on the item to turn it into a rare, hopefully we hit a suffix
2) Now apply 'can have up to 3 crafted modifiers', followed by '+2 to Level of Socketed Support gems' and 'Minions deal % increased damage'

Since you said you don't have the currency, I would recommend just crafting 'Minions deal % increased damage' after using a Regal orb.

Thanks!
"
mojito000 wrote:
Geofri's legacy cooldown recovery still bugged?

Anyone here who knows?
Thank you for the great build guide gonna trying it out for my hcssf practice run. I have a question about Herald of Purity and Holy Relic synergy. In PoB Herald of Purity doesn´t increase its Dmg can you confirm they getting the more physical dmg from it? Normally i would say they do since they are minions but my knowledge about minions is too limited so i have to ask, sry if this was asked before and i didn´t read it.
Yo! Retards tilted me with stupid trades so ill leave the league... if anyone interested the build and my gear pm me or something..
"
livejamie wrote:
"
KIchigo wrote:
Hi,

Tought I would post the items I crafted for this build. Not all items are finished but most of them are close. If you are interested how I crafted any of my gear just quote me and or PM me. Maybe this will help you.

I have 11 981 health, I use Kaom's Heart.
Capped block when Radiant Faith and Rumi are up.
Also have Divine Flesh.
Molten Shell mitigates 4200 damage when flasks are up.
I also have enough mana to summon Holy Relic when all the auras are up, so I do not have to turn off aura when I log in to summon Holy Relic.

If someone is interested in PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Vm6XkSu
(I am using community fork version of PoB)

On most Items I wanted to have thse mods: + # Maximum Life, + #% increased Maximum Life, + # Strength (for life), + #% Attack Speed, + # Armour, + #% Armour, +#% Chaos Resistance.

After I Bench crafted the Two prefixes I rerolled the Suffixes with Harvest crafting, so I lose the useless "Can Have Multiple crafted Modifiers" mod. Than slammed a Redeemer Exalted orb on it and got lucky.
Will try to increase quality.

I use this gem when Mapping:

Culling Stike help against Bosses.
Will try to hit tier 1 life.
Glove has free suffix not sure what I should augment on it at the moment.
I have these linked in my gloves: Molten Shell, Enduring Cry, Frost Blink, Increased Duration

These mods help so I can have a second 6 Link: Socketed Gems are Supported by level 20 Fority and Socketed Gems are Supported by level 15 Increased Duration.
I have these linked in my boots: Static Strike, Dominating Blow, Awakened Ancestral call support and Maim Support.

Increased Attack speed an life regeneration during flask.
Will divine life to get max out of it and Roll Armor for max roll.

Will try to hit Increased Armour. Not sure about the craft.

- Mana cost so I can cast Holy Relic without turning off aura when I log in.
Vulnerability on Hit because why not.
Will try to hit Attack speed and Increased Armour on rings.

Will try to hit Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you. So I do not need bleed immune flask and can craft "15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect" on flask.

Regenerate 3% life

Curse immunity because Temporal chains is annoying.

Increased armour for more Molten Shell mitigation.

For Max block.

As you can see I have almost no Resist on Gear, you may wonder how I get my resistances capped.

I have 4 jewels like this on my tree.

You can check the passive tree and cluster jewels in PoB: https://pastebin.com/3Vm6XkSu
(I am using community fork version of PoB)

I posted my gear a page previously could give you some inspiration for items you're unsure of how to finish. :)

My Holy Relic is Level 30.

9k Life, Max block without needing Rumis. Divine Flesh, etc.

Hi,

Yes I have checked out your gear, but I did not see anything desireable on your gear.

I have also figured out what I want on my gear.
"
KIchigo wrote:

Hi,

Yes I have checked out your gear, but I did not see anything desireable on your gear.

I have also figured out what I want on my gear.

lol what?
livejamie
can I get Geofri's Legacy using orb of chance?
👀
"
denhol wrote:
can I get Geofri's Legacy using orb of chance?

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to chance Geofri's Crest. Geofri's Legacy is a fated item and therefore cannot be chanced.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Aug 20, 2020, 11:18:46 AM
First of all: I'm currently playing the build, and i love it so far.

But i have a problem regarding the Cyclone vs Static Strike. You've chosen 'Mind Over Matter' in the skill tree, witch i think would normally be a good move to reduce damage taken with static strike. But if I've activated the three auras all at once then I'll come up short on mana with Cyclone. For now I've chosen not to use MOM and see if i can survive without.

Don't know if it would make any difference, but if you could elaborate on the choice for MOM, then i would be thankful.

Best Regards
Jakob1002
"
Jakob1002 wrote:
First of all: I'm currently playing the build, and i love it so far.

But i have a problem regarding the Cyclone vs Static Strike. You've chosen 'Mind Over Matter' in the skill tree, witch i think would normally be a good move to reduce damage taken with static strike. But if I've activated the three auras all at once then I'll come up short on mana with Cyclone. For now I've chosen not to use MOM and see if i can survive without.

Don't know if it would make any difference, but if you could elaborate on the choice for MOM, then i would be thankful.

Best Regards
Jakob1002

We have taken Mind over Matter because we socket a Glorious Vanity timeless jewel within the range of it, transforming it into Divine Flesh. If you do not have the timeless jewel, I recommend not taking MoM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info