[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

thank u for the awesome build. these are my items. time for challenges. i like it a lot. wooooo
Loving this build until now... Am level 87.

Have had some issues with the relics dying. So far been able to work around (kitava and a few nasty metamorph) by portalling out and re-summoning, but have hit a brick wall against Atziri who annihilates the relics in seconds. In the small arena resummoning on the fly is very dangerous and of course soon you run out of portals to safely resummon. Had died only 8 times up to this fight, sadly the queen added 4 more :-(

I have taken indomitable army as anoint, and pretty much rest of build is as in guide with minor changes none of which affect minions, (if anything, enhance such as carrion golem ). Relic gem is 19/20

So I am at a loss as to how to keep these guys alive in fights such as atziri not to mention the far worse to come. I’ll gain a little more life if/when I get gem to 21 but doesn’t seem like this will make enough difference.

On Xbox so access to pob very difficult, but hoping someone with similar experience can clue me in, thanks
"
DRW2017 wrote:
Loving this build until now... Am level 87.

Have had some issues with the relics dying. So far been able to work around (kitava and a few nasty metamorph) by portalling out and re-summoning, but have hit a brick wall against Atziri who annihilates the relics in seconds. In the small arena resummoning on the fly is very dangerous and of course soon you run out of portals to safely resummon. Had died only 8 times up to this fight, sadly the queen added 4 more :-(

I have taken indomitable army as anoint, and pretty much rest of build is as in guide with minor changes none of which affect minions, (if anything, enhance such as carrion golem ). Relic gem is 19/20

So I am at a loss as to how to keep these guys alive in fights such as atziri not to mention the far worse to come. I’ll gain a little more life if/when I get gem to 21 but doesn’t seem like this will make enough difference.

On Xbox so access to pob very difficult, but hoping someone with similar experience can clue me in, thanks

The issue with Atziri is that she reflects damage during one of her phases, so the relics just end up one-shotting themselves no matter how much defences you stack on them. The way to get around this would involve getting the mod which reads 'you and your minions take % reduced reflected physical damage'. This mod can be found on elder/hunter rings, or elder/warlord chests.

Aside from reflected damage, the relics perform fine most of the time while engaging with content. Check the FAQ for ways to deal with relics dying.
How does Cyclone + Maim compare to the efficient proc of Static Strike? Talking about strictly raw dmg numbers and not the clunkiness/QoL.

I know PoB will give advantage to the Cyclone, but can't calculate the procs
Geofri's legacy cooldown recovery still bugged?
"
xecutable1 wrote:
How does Cyclone + Maim compare to the efficient proc of Static Strike? Talking about strictly raw dmg numbers and not the clunkiness/QoL.

I had 5.2 atacks per second on a cyclone and i didnt notice any proc rate difference compared to static strike, i still used static over it on a8 for better mobility.
Maim is like 12% damage add in pob, but honestly i d prefer static strike mobility on some boss fights.
Relics have like 0.325 fixed cast time so all u have to do is attack at the same or faster rate.
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:

I had 5.2 atacks per second on a cyclone and i didnt notice any proc rate difference compared to static strike, i still used static over it on a8 for better mobility.
Maim is like 12% damage add in pob, but honestly i d prefer static strike mobility on some boss fights.
Relics have like 0.325 fixed cast time so all u have to do is attack at the same or faster rate.

Gotcha, thanks.
Geofri's legacy with 20% cd is 0.375 sec cd
3 attacks before cd refresh need 0.125 sec/hit
which is 8 aps
Is it worth go for 3 hits before cd reset? I mean i bought an attack speed gloves because I thought it will be hard to reach the target APS...
"
mojito000 wrote:
which is 8 aps
Is it worth go for 3 hits before cd reset? I mean i bought an attack speed gloves because I thought it will be hard to reach the target APS...

Personally I would go for 2 hits before refresh. This requires 0.1875s attack time, which is relatively easy to do for cyclone with just the staff that has an AS roll and no other sources of AS. 3 hits before refresh requires a bit too much investment, and I don't see the benefit of doing so (other than some sort of on-hit effects like life gain).
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
mojito000 wrote:
which is 8 aps

Personally I would go for 2 hits before refresh. This requires 0.1875s attack time, which is relatively easy to do for cyclone with just the staff that has an AS roll and no other sources of AS. 3 hits before refresh requires a bit too much investment, and I don't see the benefit of doing so (other than some sort of on-hit effects like life gain).

With my current gear it is easier to reach 3 hits per HR cd rather than 2... My only problem is I have 7.99 APS. I need 8 APS to hit the same exact time when the HR cd ends... So if im not wrong im at the worst possible hitrate possible. Ill need to divine my gear to hit 8 APS or higher to get the best damge. BTW APS gives movement speed for cyclone isn't it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info