[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Me holy relic hp 49000 they don't die A8 Conquerors, sirius or shaper
"
Austerlic wrote:
Also, about min-maxing. With Kaom's Heart i have 10k hp exactly, and without it dropping to 8500. So rn im considering some other option for a chestpiece, purely to increase my damage output. My 2 main choice are either Coming Calamity to replace one of the auras with lv 25 (up to 29 with corruptions) Herald of Purity for absurd single target damage, or Victario's influence, which would give me the possibility to add aspect of Spider or Blood and Sand alongway with lv30 generosity. What do you think? Or am i missing some other heavy-damage options? Consider currency unlimited =)

So i would prefer the Victarious Incluence Option alongside with Aspect of the Spider. I was also thinking of Avian Aspect..but the fact that relics tend to take a lot of dmg would make us lose a lot dmg there, although mine are not dying. Kinda slippery investment i'd say. Going for a 7L-Purity-Pride-Zealotry-Warbanner-Empower-? - Generosity(lvl 30). Cant imagine another Aura that would fit in here, otherwise one could go for a straight 5L Chest and use the Open Slot for Convocation as i do. Simply place the warcry in the helmet and you should be fine. Anyway..seems like you tend to invest everything into offense, while i try to invest as much possible in defence :P
I mean..i am literally capped on dmg for now. I got my helmet enchant + both rings. still rolling some more AS on jewllery but this is just some quality of life there and no real damage.
Anyway, if you tend to invest that much right there, i'd like to know how much sustain you actually lost, when dropping that much armour.
Last edited by Yelanah1992 on Jul 10, 2020, 6:59:58 AM
"
Yelanah1992 wrote:
"
Austerlic wrote:
Also, about min-maxing. With Kaom's Heart i have 10k hp exactly, and without it dropping to 8500. So rn im considering some other option for a chestpiece, purely to increase my damage output. My 2 main choice are either Coming Calamity to replace one of the auras with lv 25 (up to 29 with corruptions) Herald of Purity for absurd single target damage, or Victario's influence, which would give me the possibility to add aspect of Spider or Blood and Sand alongway with lv30 generosity. What do you think? Or am i missing some other heavy-damage options? Consider currency unlimited =)

So i would prefer the Victarious Incluence Option alongside with Aspect of the Spider. I was also thinking of Avian Aspect..but the fact that relics tend to take a lot of dmg would make us lose a lot dmg there, although mine are not dying. Kinda slippery investment i'd say. Going for a 7L-Purity-Pride-Zealotry-Warbanner-Empower-? - Generosity(lvl 30). Cant imagine another Aura that would fit in here, otherwise one could go for a straight 5L Chest and use the Open Slot for Convocation as i do. Simply place the warcry in the helmet and you should be fine. Anyway..seems like you tend to invest everything into offense, while i try to invest as much possible in defence :P
I mean..i am literally capped on dmg for now. I got my helmet enchant + both rings. still rolling some more AS on jewllery but this is just some quality of life there and no real damage.
Anyway, if you tend to invest that much right there, i'd like to know how much sustain you actually lost, when dropping that much armour.

Well, initial i also invested everything in defence, and rn my build feels balanced. It's not like i lack damage OR sustain, it's just i realy want to go even further, see just how far the limits could be streched. It just feels like if i will keep investing in defence it would be a waste of resources. So, a lil bit extra offence looks juicy.

I'll try your suggestion with 7L Victarios Influence with convocation (Immortal call?) as a filler in next week, and will probably right it down here, how it went.

For you saying you're capped on dps - i can sell you this little guy. It's like 20% increase damage and pseudo 5% more, which is quite notable with your gear. ALso, it's easy to craft AS there with garden.

Hi, interested in this build for HC, but got some questions

Whats the advantage of this build vs a regular cyclone build ( slayer, etc) isnt cyclone more dmg , tankier and instant dmg + leech? and no pet to die?

Ty
Hi Guys!

I use boots that have : Sockete Gems are Supported By level 20 Fortify and Socketed gems are Supported by Level 16 Increased Duration Support.

In this situation what Gems would you link Static Strike with?
I went with this link setup: Static Strike + Dominating Blow + Awakened Ancestral Call + Culling Strike.

But now I bought Gloves that give me Culling Strike. I don't know what to swap Culling Strike Support with from my boots. I am thinking about Maim.

Want to hear your opinion!
"
Camaron wrote:

Hi, interested in this build for HC, but got some questions

Whats the advantage of this build vs a regular cyclone build ( slayer, etc) isnt cyclone more dmg , tankier and instant dmg + leech? and no pet to die?

Ty

I don't know a lot about HC, but I'll give you my opinion. Maybe you can ask LostSinner666 about his experience, considering he has a level 98 holy relic Guardian in HHC.

In theory, you would be correct. You can take a cyclone build to absurd levels, while this build can only scale its damage so much before you only have tankiness left to invest in. We also don't greatly benefit from leech, and so rely on regen to keep our HP topped off. Cyclone can keep dealing damage, meanwhile our relics can sometimes die, leaving us damage-less until we can re-summon them (though this is pretty rare and only applies to the hardest content).

Comparing cyclone builds to holy relic builds from PoeNinja, I think relic builds tend to be tankier on average. We easily cap our block with Glancing Blows and a few staff nodes which is big, and can regen pretty well with Forbidden Taste or Enduring Cry or Time of Need. The only thing that sucks is the low armour we have without flasks up.

I think the biggest advantage ends up being the lack of gear requirement to clear higher tier maps (respectable damage and life with simple gear). It should be very doable to start farming up more currency while risking barely any of your currency in return.
"
KIchigo wrote:
Hi Guys!

I use boots that have : Sockete Gems are Supported By level 20 Fortify and Socketed gems are Supported by Level 16 Increased Duration Support.

I went with this link setup: Static Strike + Dominating Blow + Awakened Ancestral Call + Culling Strike.

But now I bought Gloves that give me Culling Strike. I don't know what to swap Culling Strike Support with from my boots. I am thinking about Maim.

I think I would support static strike with Ancestral Call + Maim + Faster Attacks. This should make it feel even smoother while giving you some extra damage.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
KIchigo wrote:
Hi Guys!

I think I would support static strike with Ancestral Call + Maim + Faster Attacks. This should make it feel even smoother while giving you some extra damage.

Thank You for the answer! And Thank You for making this forum thread.Tthis build is the best starter build I ever played. This is my second league I league started with it and it has been smooth all the way trough!
Radiant crusade bug?
Loving this build, on xbox super smooth. Got the Geoffri’s Legacy for a mere 15co prophecy on top of a very well rolled 5 chaos Crest so mapping got off to a great start!

I am trying a variation inspired by the ascendancy Radiant Crusade, to try to get permanent onslaught by having 5 “allies”. I have added two Golems to the build thanks to a slight detour on the skill tree to grab golem commander. N.b the lightning golem is affected by generosity support, and this appears to significantly increase the relic cast speed. (Playing on xbox without access to POB many of these mods are guesses and I cannot calculate exact effects)

This gives me 4 permanent “allies” and I get the 5th from an ancestral protector totem.

However the totem does NOT proc the onslaught and I cannot see why.

Definition of “ally” is

"
Ally refers to any creature on the player's side. They are subject to effects granted by equipment and skills, which have in their description "grants (effect) to you and your allies". Allies include:

players in your party
minions (includes minions of party members) 1
totems (includes totems of party members) 1

Swapping out the totem for an animated guardian DOES trigger onslaught but this wasn’t the plan...looks like I will need to go this route.

Wondering if PC players get same result.
Thanks
I came across this build and had a lots of spare currency to blow and my idea was to maximise as much damage as possible on the relic novas by abusing cluster jewels.

I crafted 2 12 node minion cluster jewels with 35% increased effect
So that's 13% minion damage per small passive. ((10+10)*13) = 260%
And 4 medium herald minion jewels with cult leader and Disciples (35*4)+(20*4)+(10*4) = 260%

So that's 520% increased damage just off my cluster jewels alone. Along with all the other buffs, my POB says I have 953% total increased damage on my relics.

TLDR: My nova's are hitting for 1 million on Sirus (1.2m normal).

My first A8 attempt since I only started this char 2 days ago resulted in a pretty quick kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XL6nGpYNUI&feature=youtu.be

POB: https://pastebin.com/F6M36zPU

Keen to hear your thoughts on how to increase this even more without sacrificing too much on survivability.

PS: I'm still only lvl 91 and not all my gems are maxed out yet, awakener gems will take forever, I can probably also still buy lvl 21 auras.
Last edited by Droomfles on Jul 13, 2020, 3:33:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info