[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Droomfles wrote:
I came across this build and had a lots of spare currency to blow and my idea was to maximise as much damage as possible on the relic novas by abusing cluster jewels.

I crafted 2 12 node minion cluster jewels with 35% increased effect
So that's 13% minion damage per small passive. ((10+10)*13) = 260%
And 4 medium herald minion jewels with cult leader and Disciples (35*4)+(20*4)+(10*4) = 260%

So that's 520% increased damage just off my cluster jewels alone. Along with all the other buffs, my POB says I have 953% total increased damage on my relics.

TLDR: My nova's are hitting for 1 million on Sirus (1.2m normal).

My first A8 attempt since I only started this char 2 days ago resulted in a pretty quick kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XL6nGpYNUI&feature=youtu.be

POB: https://pastebin.com/F6M36zPU

Keen to hear your thoughts on how to increase this even more without sacrificing too much on survivability.

PS: I'm still only lvl 91 and not all my gems are maxed out yet, awakener gems will take forever, I can probably also still buy lvl 21 auras.

If you want to scale damage, maybe you could replace kaom's with a socketed chest (Belly maybe?) and 6-link herald of purity, as they make for a decent 6-link. That does drop your HP quite a bit though. That is quite a lot of damage already though. For scaling relics themselves, I have no clue how you would go even further, you've already surpassed what I thought was possible.
Yeah the HP loss would be pretty big, maybe if I level a bit and get a few more health nodes I can replace the Kaom's. I can also get a delve minion vermillion ring next for the 35% extra minion damage, but the ones I want with good rolls are like 35-100ex. So a bit on the fence on the moment. Will also keep an eye out if craftable ones pop up.

But yeah, thanks a lot for the build, it's pretty fun :)
"
DRW2017 wrote:
Radiant crusade bug?
Loving this build, on xbox super smooth. Got the Geoffri’s Legacy for a mere 15co prophecy on top of a very well rolled 5 chaos Crest so mapping got off to a great start!

I am trying a variation inspired by the ascendancy Radiant Crusade, to try to get permanent onslaught by having 5 “allies”. I have added two Golems to the build thanks to a slight detour on the skill tree to grab golem commander. N.b the lightning golem is affected by generosity support, and this appears to significantly increase the relic cast speed. (Playing on xbox without access to POB many of these mods are guesses and I cannot calculate exact effects)

This gives me 4 permanent “allies” and I get the 5th from an ancestral protector totem.

However the totem does NOT proc the onslaught and I cannot see why.

Definition of “ally” is

"
Ally refers to any creature on the player's side. They are subject to effects granted by equipment and skills, which have in their description "grants (effect) to you and your allies". Allies include:

players in your party
minions (includes minions of party members) 1
totems (includes totems of party members) 1

Swapping out the totem for an animated guardian DOES trigger onslaught but this wasn’t the plan...looks like I will need to go this route.

Wondering if PC players get same result.
Thanks

Hi, I use Dominating Blow to Generate minions to activate Radiant Crusade. It's really easy and does not require any additional skill points from the three. Also if you kill Rare minion with Dominating Blow you get their buffs. This means sometimes I get insame movement speed, or 5k energy shield, since some rares have aura buffs like this.
I've been running this with a Profane Proxy ring with vulnerbaility for extra damage. Seems like it's working so far.

One question, on the Path of Building it shows you taking Enigmatic Defense but non of the skills leading up to it. How is that done?
"
MagniGrey wrote:
I've been running this with a Profane Proxy ring with vulnerbaility for extra damage. Seems like it's working so far.

One question, on the Path of Building it shows you taking Enigmatic Defense but non of the skills leading up to it. How is that done?

Annoint on amulet.
"
Camaron wrote:

Hi, interested in this build for HC, but got some questions

Whats the advantage of this build vs a regular cyclone build ( slayer, etc) isnt cyclone more dmg , tankier and instant dmg + leech? and no pet to die?

Ty

U wanna get elemental ailment immunity if u wanna play this in hc(baran mobs tend to shock u from any hit and they do hurt in tunned red maps)
Medium cluster with blind cursed enemies helps a bunch when mapping, helps to dodge a bunch of hits.
Also i was using call to arms to generate endurance charges+get 2.5k heal every 6s or when needed
Had over 9k life.
Had 85+ chaos resist along with GW xibaqua(which is more then 20% elemntal damage taken reduction)
Advantages over cyclone slayer? Slayer will eventually die to one shot while this build seem to be 1-shot proof(well, not exactly since i actually died to one shot in crap modded Cortex on 4th construct boss, a8 is pretty easy thou, managed to kill it 5 times b4 dying)
In terms of damage i had like 3.5-4m dps in my final gear, doubt u can get higher then 5m on it even with gg gear.
Relics dont die that often, but they do sometimes and it can be in a middle of legion pack and stuff, so yeah, gotta watch out.
Overral. i d say that build is somewhat better then a regular cyclone(probably couse its tankier and have 75/75 of halfblock, which is usefull on any endgame content), yet as topickstarter mentioned, u can get higher dps numbers on regular cyclone with good axe.
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Jul 16, 2020, 11:00:16 AM
Any opinions on using dread banner vs war banner in our aura setup?
"
Kelpocalypse wrote:
Any opinions on using dread banner vs war banner in our aura setup?

The relics can't impale, as their nova skill is a spell. Therefore, War Banner is strictly better for the relics. There may be some argument to use Dread Banner if you're using something like Herald of Purity as a 6-link in the chest, and the Dread Banner would be giving more to HoP than War Banner would be giving to both HoP and relics.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jul 16, 2020, 8:03:49 PM
Done with this build for
now.

Got the nova average hit to 1.5 million while keeping my hp to 8k and still being super tanky.
Not sure how to calculate dps from this. But I would assume something like:
1.5m * 2 totems = 3m
And since cast rate is 0.4s, I assume it would then be:
3m * 2.5 hits per second = 7.5m dps?
"
Droomfles wrote:
Done with this build for
now.

Got the nova average hit to 1.5 million while keeping my hp to 8k and still being super tanky.
Not sure how to calculate dps from this. But I would assume something like:
1.5m * 2 totems = 3m
And since cast rate is 0.4s, I assume it would then be:
3m * 2.5 hits per second = 7.5m dps?

That is correct. That is also pretty insane. Congratulations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info