[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

with these items i ve done sirus AW6 pretty easy and with 1 death only. i miss lots of things yet but with time i will find them.

thanks for the build really nice and smooth play
Sorry if this is posted somewhere already, but what is the level of static strike that we should be using with a perfect rolled GL?

I'm at level 9 and there doesn't appear to be any skipping on static strike procs
"
Note: When using static strike while wearing Geofri's Legacy, make sure that the beam frequency is equal to your nova cooldown. You will have to be careful about how many levels your static strike gem has. For a Geofri's Legacy with 20% reduced cooldown recovery speed, use a level 7 static strike gem. For 25% reduced cooldown recovery, use a level 1 static strike. If the
TY for build and guide.. i wonder can i play relic+HoP with this build, im kinda new , sry for bad english
I'm currently at level 72, starting maps, and struggling with this build, I constantly die and while the DPS is decent (mobs die in about 2 or 3 nova attacks) I find extremely hard to maintain Static Strike up. I normally die when trying to start the setup because I can't hit a mob, I got surrounded and die.

I've invested about 13ex already and want to give it a try.
What should I do to improve my char situation?
Thanks

Here are my items:

Last edited by crorella on Jul 5, 2020, 2:48:53 PM
"
crorella wrote:
I'm currently at level 72, staring maps, and struggling with this build, I constantly die and while the DPS is decent (mobs die in about 2 or 3 nova attacks) I find extremely hard to maintain Static Strike up. I normally die when trying to start the setup because I can't hit a mob, I got surrounded and die.

I've invested about 13ex already and want to give it a try.
What should I do to improve my char situation?
Thanks

There are a few things you could try to make static strike better. Here are a lot of options for you to try.
1) Get quality on 'Static Strike' and 'Increased Duration' to increase static strike's duration, so you have to hit mobs less often.
2) Allocate points into the Ophidian Aim cluster for increased staff attack speed.
3) Allocate Spiritual Command. This will make the attack speed for your minions apply to you too.
4) Improve the levels of Summon Holy Relic and/or Empower, so enemies die faster (and therefore you need to attack less).

If all of the above doesn't work for you, perhaps you should consider using Cyclone instead.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jul 5, 2020, 2:50:59 PM
Thanks for the great advice man! I'll try it out and let you know how it goes, also thank you for the nice guide.

EDIT: Wow, the recommendations were on point! the uptime of static strike is now noticeably higher and the attack animation is now very fast, making it easy to hit quickly. THANKS!!!
Last edited by crorella on Jul 5, 2020, 4:11:51 PM
"
TY for build and guide.. i wonder can i play relic+HoP with this build, im kinda new , sry for bad english

You definitely can! You will have to replace Kaom's Heart with a socketed chest, and your auras will need to change too (probably remove zealotry), but it can be done.
"
Shivva wrote:
Hi there, just wondering if Scepter and Shield is just as viable as dual weilding scepters until you get a staff?.. not well versed in a lot of the mechanics so again prolly missing something obvious.

I think you could use a sceptre and shield if you wanted to, but I don't know if there are any advantages to it.

The attack speed dual wield bonus is very nice for static strike (makes it feel less clunky), and the Magister's mod only rolls on caster weapons, meaning we can't improve the level of our relics with a shield.
Last edited by Moosseolini on Jul 5, 2020, 7:22:25 PM
Has anyone checked if the Geofri's Legacy cooldown got fixed? Or is it still always at 0.4? I tried but don't have a fine enough eye to notice.

Loving the build, thanks for the discussion everyone!
Last edited by The_Second_Me on Jul 6, 2020, 4:46:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info