[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hi,

so I have a question, am I missing something why doesn't my static strike last longer like yours I even max out my static strike according to the Geofri's guide and I got some increased duration in my flask and more, and it still short am I missing something.
Last edited by Xore120 on Jun 29, 2020, 11:17:48 PM
hi all, back again.
Does minion accuracy matter for our build?
I dont see many points spec'd into accuracy of any sort except for ourselves (resolute technique)
Thanks!
"
Xore120 wrote:
Hi,

so I have a question, am I missing something why doesn't my static strike last longer like yours I even max out my static strike according to the Geofri's guide and I got some increased duration in my flask and more, and it still short am I missing something.

the quality on increased duration, and the quality on static strike both matter. I have a 16% lv 20 duration, and an 18% static strike, and I get 3.8 sec of uptime.
Last edited by ECELUM on Jun 30, 2020, 12:51:30 AM
"
ECELUM wrote:
hi all, back again.
Does minion accuracy matter for our build?
I dont see many points spec'd into accuracy of any sort except for ourselves (resolute technique)
Thanks!

The relics use spells to deal damage, therefore we do not care about minion accuracy. If you use a socketed chest and other minions, then you might want to see if they have enough accuracy.
"
Alexnenarus wrote:
Hey

Stupid question)) Why controlled destruction in 6 link? Holy relics are physical damage correct?and it gives spell damage increase or i missing something

Thank for the reply

In PoE, there are damage sources and damage types

Sources include:
- Attacks
- Spells
- Damage over time

Types include:
- Physical
- Lightning
- Cold
- Fire
- Chaos

Our relics fire out a nova whenever we attack an enemy. This nova is a physical damage spell. We can therefore take advantage of controlled destruction.
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:
I got 20% geofri's and I can't really tell a difference. Do you have a specific way you test the speed of it?

So, in theory, if the rolls on Geofri's Legacy matter, then the relics should have a cooldown recovery rate of 0.375s at max rolls. If you level up static strike to hit more often (say, to about level 7) such that it matches the cooldown recovery rate of the relics, you will see that the relics just don't activate every strike, but every other strike instead.
Should Generosity be linked with War Banner? Why we need War Banner anyway?

Pride seems not working with Generosity.
Doing similar build in hhc, pretty okay of a mapper if ur using cyclone
Damagewise, its okay, condiering how low of an investment ur endgame weapon is(around 1.6m boss dps at lvl 27 gem)
Pretty tanky, even w/o glorius vanity(since its overexpensive at this point)
ANoying part, is that u have to drop banner on some conqerors and some overjuiced maps, couse relics tend to die xd
"
Ejdzej wrote:
Should Generosity be linked with War Banner? Why we need War Banner anyway?

Pride seems not working with Generosity.

Pride does not work with Generosity, and therefore you do not need to support Pride with it.

War Banner acts like a multiplier for our relics, making enemies take increased physical damage. This should be linked to Generosity to improve its effect. Zealotry should also be linked with Generosity to improve its effect.
Hi there, just wondering if Scepter and Shield is just as viable as dual weilding scepters until you get a staff?.. not well versed in a lot of the mechanics so again prolly missing something obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info