[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

We swap steel skin to ms after equipping kaoms? Prior theres not much use in it I assume? What should i look for after equipping glorious jewel? MannI hate that random seed. Finishing acts only thing I bought is tabula + two +1 gemlevel sceptees for 10c each. Bosses are a easy, after equipping geofrys it became even easier. The only thing is that slow static strike action. How donwe get to boost the aspd? Or we need to just get used to it? One last question, theres no sense buying kaoms before I get warstaf, so my next target is warstaf? If i do not have pale court and etc, how much more itnwill cost to me to buy crafted instead of crafting myself?
Can you maybe record vidio of your current build state? I'd like to see how static strike works with warstaf.
Thanks a lit for the build!
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 27, 2020, 4:28:42 PM
"
Quiggish wrote:
Hopefully this wasnt posted about or I just missed it.

Wouldnt things like "renewal" for minions to do double damage in a cluster jewel be worth it?

If you want notables on the cluster jewel, I recommend Renewal or Feasting Fiends. I don't want to include cluster jewels that cost a fortune in the build guide, so that's why we settled for 2 sockets + increased effect on the one in the PoB.
"
We swap steel skin to ms after equipping kaoms? Prior theres not much use in it I assume? What should i look for after equipping glorious jewel? MannI hate that random seed. Finishing acts only thing I bought is tabula + two +1 gemlevel sceptees for 10c each. Bosses are a easy, after equipping geofrys it became even easier. The only thing is that slow static strike action. How donwe get to boost the aspd? Or we need to just get used to it? One last question, theres no sense buying kaoms before I get warstaf, so my next target is warstaf? If i do not have pale court and etc, how much more itnwill cost to me to buy crafted instead of crafting myself?
Can you maybe record vidio of your current build state? I'd like to see how static strike works with warstaf.
Thanks a lit for the build!

1) Steelskin should be used until you have a Granite Flask of Iron Skin (or multiple flasks which achieve a similar effect). Once you get above 10k Armour with flasks, I'd use Vaal Molten Shell.

2) Glorious Vanity is entirely optional, and should only be used if you have +85% chaos resistance from gear. As long as it has the line 'in the name of Xibaqua', you are good to go. If you're lucky, the jewel will transform small passives to give either increased maximum life or minion damage, but this is not the objective of the jewel (we are getting it for Divine Flesh).

3) The staff will be expensive to craft, but it will be even more expensive to buy. Looking at what people were doing on PoENinja with this build, they were using six-linked staves with '+1 to Level of Socketed Gems' and 'Minions Deal # increased damage' craft, and a tanky chest (usually Kaom's). I assume you can go from there.
Thank you very much for your reply. So, i must use scepters till i get +1 lvl inc minion damage 6l staf, than grab kaoms? With this kind of staf I should not use empower? Nex target will be crafting expensive staf? Or am I wrong?
How much approximatly your staf costed to craft? What should i be expecting?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 27, 2020, 5:04:38 PM
"
Thank you very much for your reply. So, i must use scepters till i get +1 lvl inc minion damage 6l staf, than grab kaoms? With this kind of staf I should not use empower? Nex target will be crafting expensive staf? Or am I wrong?
How much approximatly your staf costed to craft? What should i be expecting?

The crafted mods cost 4ex and 4c. The base can cost anywhere between 20c and 1ex to buy six-linked. To hit just the '+1 to level of socketed gems', that will be about 100 alteration orbs, but if you also want '% increased attack speed', then the cost goes up considerably to 1000 alterations.
Not all that bad without aspd ) Thanks man! Can you mb record mapping vidio on how static strike playes with your aspd and after beam duration merf?

I made it to maps and omfg, static strike feels horrible, its a suicidal skill, I tried cyclone and its even worse, what else can I try?

Thanks.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 28, 2020, 5:05:10 AM

I added a solstice vigil instead of enduring cry I use temporal chains as a aura, Dex is missing, but you can find it in items or passive now it's nice to fight
So I spoke with u in game I'll give some options for slams from elderslayer.

Crusader

Suffixes:
Shock or Chill on block
Zealotry Aura effect

Redeemer

Suffixes:
Movement speed
Block spell or attack damage if we've been hit recently

Warlord

Suffixes:
Culling Strike

Hey

Stupid question)) Why controlled destruction in 6 link? Holy relics are physical damage correct?and it gives spell damage increase or i missing something

Thank for the reply
I got 20% geofri's and I can't really tell a difference. Do you have a specific way you test the speed of it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info