[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Did we find out if the reduced cooldown recovery speed stat on geofri's legacy is working properly? I'm thinking of upgrading mine since I have a 25% one. Earlier you said you believed it wasn't working corretly I think?
"

So I'm at this point, where should I go next? I was thinking I might just be able to target craft attack speed onto the staff via harvest crafting after doing the rest of the craft?

If you're certain that you can get the attack speed mod onto the staff via Harvest crafting after you've finished the rest of the craft, then that sounds very reasonable. Just be careful not to get the minimum attack speed roll and then want to start over again.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"

So I'm at this point, where should I go next? I was thinking I might just be able to target craft attack speed onto the staff via harvest crafting after doing the rest of the craft?

If you're certain that you can get the attack speed mod onto the staff via Harvest crafting after you've finished the rest of the craft, then that sounds very reasonable. Just be careful not to get the minimum attack speed roll and then want to start over again.

I managed to get +1 by itself within 15 alts, I feel like I shouldnt push my luck and get greedy trying to roll +1 and AS
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:
Did we find out if the reduced cooldown recovery speed stat on geofri's legacy is working properly? I'm thinking of upgrading mine since I have a 25% one. Earlier you said you believed it wasn't working corretly I think?

I didn't get any confirmation, but I'm pretty convinced that Geofri's Legacy is bugged still. Assume that all of them have a roll of 25%.
If we playing without Kaom's Heart, which main skill is better ?? Herald Of Purity or Domination Blow ??
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Great guide, thank you so much for creating it, but even more for keeping it updated.

I am kind of noob (I have only played during one league and there are still a lot of things that are not obvious to me, forgive me if they are):

1.- Following your previous versions of the guide, I crafted this staff (I'm playing in Standard now):

I see with the last changes we are focusing now on using a staff with the implicit "Chance to block spell damage" instead of "Chance to block attack damage".

With my current gear I have capped chance to block attack damage (75%) even without the proc of Bastion of Hope (which happens after attacking, meaning after using Cyclone), but only 20% chance to block spell damage (40% if I use Flame Dash because Bastion of Hope provides +10% and that is doubled by Glancing Blows).

I am also still using Soul of Steel
instead of Enigmatic Defence. Changing Soul of Steel for this another annointment I would get +10% (2*+5%) extra chance of blocking spell damage, which means I would be at 30% (+50% after using Flame Dash).

In order to cap the chance to block spell damage at 75% I would have to change the staff (which will cost me several exalteds, consuming all the budget I have left). Do you think it is worth it?

2.- I see we are using a Glorious Vanity to convert Mind Over Matter into Divine Flesh, but I guess if we don't have enough Chaos Resistance this doesn't make much sense, right?

I currently have, with the Glorious Jewel in use:
Fire Resist: 77% (140%)
Cold Resist: 76% (101%)
Lightning Resist: 76% (112%)
Chaos Resist: 39% (39%)

2.1.- What is the maximum Chaos res? Is it 75% + 10% from the Divine Flesh?
2.2.- Does it make sense for me with these resistances to decide to use Divine Flesh (via converting Mind Over Matter with the Glorious Jewel) and convert 50% of the elemental damage into Chaos damage? I mean, I have much higher elemental resistances than Chaos resistance. Why would someone want to convert damage to Chaos if Chaos Resistance is much harder to cap than elemental (Fire/Cold/Lighting) resistances?

Thanks a lot.
"
ArcticStrokes wrote:
Hi,

Great guide, thank you so much for creating it, but even more for keeping it updated.

I am kind of noob (I have only played during one league and there are still a lot of things that are not obvious to me, forgive me if they are):

1.- Following your previous versions of the guide, I crafted this staff (I'm playing in Standard now):

I see with the last changes we are focusing now on using a staff with the implicit "Chance to block spell damage" instead of "Chance to block attack damage".

With my current gear I have capped chance to block attack damage (75%) even without the proc of Bastion of Hope (which happens after attacking, meaning after using Cyclone), but only 20% chance to block spell damage (40% if I use Flame Dash because Bastion of Hope provides +10% and that is doubled by Glancing Blows).

I am also still using Soul of Steel
instead of Enigmatic Defence. Changing Soul of Steel for this another annointment I would get +10% (2*+5%) extra chance of blocking spell damage, which means I would be at 30% (+50% after using Flame Dash).

In order to cap the chance to block spell damage at 75% I would have to change the staff (which will cost me several exalteds, consuming all the budget I have left). Do you think it is worth it?

2.- I see we are using a Glorious Vanity to convert Mind Over Matter into Divine Flesh, but I guess if we don't have enough Chaos Resistance this doesn't make much sense, right?

I currently have, with the Glorious Jewel in use:
Fire Resist: 77% (140%)
Cold Resist: 76% (101%)
Lightning Resist: 76% (112%)
Chaos Resist: 39% (39%)

2.1.- What is the maximum Chaos res? Is it 75% + 10% from the Divine Flesh?
2.2.- Does it make sense for me with these resistances to decide to use Divine Flesh (via converting Mind Over Matter with the Glorious Jewel) and convert 50% of the elemental damage into Chaos damage? I mean, I have much higher elemental resistances than Chaos resistance. Why would someone want to convert damage to Chaos if Chaos Resistance is much harder to cap than elemental (Fire/Cold/Lighting) resistances?

Thanks a lot.

1) Attack block is more important than spell block. I would stick with your current staff.
2) Maximum chaos res is 75% by default. This is increased to 85% by Divine Flesh. If you are able to cap all of your resistances, Divine Flesh offers some very nice elemental damage mitigation. This build is capable of capping chaos res, but it is completely optional. I would only bother with Divine Flesh if you try to reach 85% chaos resistance.
If I don't want to go with the Glorious Jewel (because I am not able to cap Chaos Resistance with my gear), I should not allocate a point in Mind Over Matter, right?
Hopefully this wasnt posted about or I just missed it.

Wouldnt things like "renewal" for minions to do double damage in a cluster jewel be worth it?
Tbh i`m using a jewel with renewal on my build and it`s great.I`m not in to min maxing stuff and haven`t look the dps so let`s hope that it is a good one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info