[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hi all, I've been toying with the idea of using a 3 or 4 white socketed "grip of the triad" (gloves): which will convert either 75% or 100% of my minion damage to chaos. When does the conversion happen? Will converting my minions to chaos negate the buffs I get from auras etc?

Thanks!
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
ok, so now i remember why i hate cyclone with this build, it feels so much worse than static strike, you have to be right on top of the enemy since our cyclone area is so small, and so you get hit a shit ton, my resistances are full capped, im at 1100 HP, in act 4, i have the mana reserve, so running pride, war banner, and zealotry, and im in a 6 link tabula and my damage just feels so bad so far, i dont remember it being this bad, im guessing becasue static strike got hit so bad, i mean i cant play with cyclone, i hate being ontop of the enemies to proc the holy relic, and when you are cycloning, its so slow and clear speed really suffers, i dont think im going to make it to maps, feels really bad man, i loved this build back in the day, it just feels super bad now, maybe geoffris legacy is that much better and i just need to push trhough?

Static strike gets better with attack speed, increased duration, and ancestral call. Maybe you can support static strike with faster attacks instead of fortify for the meantime? It gets better in the late-game.

Привет,я немного переделал твой билд, как считаешь это нормально? Я таким прохожу в легкую т16 карты
Hi, I redid your build a bit, what do you think is normal? So I go into the light T16 card
thanks for your build. :)

Now the damage is not so much, because I can not catch the enchantment on the helmet 40% damage to relics

https://pastebin.com/74LSkUi4
Last edited by Tzier on Jun 26, 2020, 4:59:21 AM

i am a little confused maybe my mind got stuck this moment i write,

1 prefix 1 suffix you go with + 2 to socketed of supported gems craft on staff and u end the crafting

the staff above have that 1 prefix 1 suffix so we go like that

but

on your guide the staff u have as recommended have 1 prefix 1 suffix + can have up to 3 modifiers+ the other 2 crafts. how is this possible?

did i misunderstand something?

currently i have this staff keeping it because i havent unlock the recipes.

if i misunderstand then i ll go hide to my cave from the shame :D
"
tokajero wrote:

i am a little confused maybe my mind got stuck this moment i write,

1 prefix 1 suffix you go with + 2 to socketed of supported gems craft on staff and u end the crafting

the staff above have that 1 prefix 1 suffix so we go like that

but

on your guide the staff u have as recommended have 1 prefix 1 suffix + can have up to 3 modifiers+ the other 2 crafts. how is this possible?

did i misunderstand something?

currently i have this staff keeping it because i havent unlock the recipes.

if i misunderstand then i ll go hide to my cave from the shame :D

Now you need to use a Regal orb and try to get a suffix. If you get a prefix, there is not enough space to put on both of the mods we want.
Hi, I'm a relative newbie who league started on this build. It is indeed extremely tanky as I have never died during the leveling process. Kudos for that!

Though I have already reached early maps, my gear is still nowhere near as good as you have described the build to have. I've just picked up a Geofri's Legacy with 20% Holy Relic cd reduction to really amp up my damage, but I'm lazy to scaling my static strike level down. I'm instead using my extra sockets (since I obviously do not possess Kaom) for a combination of Vengeance-Riposte-LGoH-iAoE to get more procs out to fill in any gaps there may be. I'm not sure if this is ideal but it really is working out great for me.

I have a question about the anointment though. Why have you chosen to anoint Enigmatic Defenses? My attack block is already capped, and increased spell damage doesn't seem to do anything for me. Unholy Might is probably really good if my relics get the buff, but I'm not sure if they actually do since the node doesn't specify. So it seems that the only improve I can get from anointing Enigmatic Defences is the 5% spell block? Is it really that important? Are there any decent alternative appointment options?
Hello, end game pob has maim instead of ancestral call. But you wrote a few posts ago tha static strike gets better with it, what links do i use pls?
Thanks alot! Leveling this build atm.
"
newnar wrote:
Hi, I'm a relative newbie who league started on this build. It is indeed extremely tanky as I have never died during the leveling process. Kudos for that!

Though I have already reached early maps, my gear is still nowhere near as good as you have described the build to have. I've just picked up a Geofri's Legacy with 20% Holy Relic cd reduction to really amp up my damage, but I'm lazy to scaling my static strike level down. I'm instead using my extra sockets (since I obviously do not possess Kaom) for a combination of Vengeance-Riposte-LGoH-iAoE to get more procs out to fill in any gaps there may be. I'm not sure if this is ideal but it really is working out great for me.

I have a question about the anointment though. Why have you chosen to anoint Enigmatic Defenses? My attack block is already capped, and increased spell damage doesn't seem to do anything for me. Unholy Might is probably really good if my relics get the buff, but I'm not sure if they actually do since the node doesn't specify. So it seems that the only improve I can get from anointing Enigmatic Defences is the 5% spell block? Is it really that important? Are there any decent alternative appointment options?

Enigmatic Defence works well in the Endgame passive tree and the implicit of a Judgement Staff to cap our spell and attack block with minimal investment. You can anoint Bannerman for extra damage. After the nerfs to Soul of Steel, I reckon Adamant is a good defensive anoint.
"
Hello, end game pob has maim instead of ancestral call. But you wrote a few posts ago tha static strike gets better with it, what links do i use pls?
Thanks alot! Leveling this build atm.

Ancestral call feels much better, I would use that. I'll update the PoB.
"
Moosseolini wrote:

Ancestral call feels much better, I would use that. I'll update the PoB.

I see, ty. We use rt sonwe never miss static strike? Beams have a curacy too?
Ty.
Btw you might want to update act 3 leveling the buy maim part and swap ac.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 26, 2020, 5:55:49 PM

So I'm at this point, where should I go next? I was thinking I might just be able to target craft attack speed onto the staff via harvest crafting after doing the rest of the craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info