[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

I'm a dumb idiot for always going for off-meta builds, so thank you for finding a use for a relatively obscure skill.
What about that insane cluster jewel you got there in POB, can you show any acceptable sample on harvest market? I missed last league and puzzled. Also guid sayes, that we have good regen, but pob shows 400 at bis gear. Plus i guess 100 from relics, is 500 really enough? Thanks!
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 24, 2020, 3:42:53 PM
"
What about that insane cluster jewel you got there in POB, can you show any acceptable sample on harvest market? I missed last league and puzzled. thanks

Check this link. Those jewels do look quite expensive, I think we can craft our own for cheaper.

We need to grab one of these for our crafting base.

Now, according to craftofexile.com, we have a good chance to hit both '2 passive skills are jewel sockets' as well as 'added small passive skills have % increased effect' within about 200 alteration orbs (augmenting if we only have one of our desired mods).

I haven't tried crafting one yet, but if all of this is accurate, then crafting our own seems affordable.
Just killed Sirius Awakening 5. Build deals with him no problem and pushes his phases pretty quick. I died once or twice due to bad mechanics but even with that there were times I stood there and tanked him and my HP bar didn't move. Got a thread of hope for my troubles.

Even always being slightly under geared I was able to push T14 really quick and through farming high maps and some luck I was able to grind out a Glorious Vanity and today I finished Kaom's chest which gave me the confidence to step into Sirius but after doing it I realized I was probably over cautious haha cause he barely tickled
ok, so now i remember why i hate cyclone with this build, it feels so much worse than static strike, you have to be right on top of the enemy since our cyclone area is so small, and so you get hit a shit ton, my resistances are full capped, im at 1100 HP, in act 4, i have the mana reserve, so running pride, war banner, and zealotry, and im in a 6 link tabula and my damage just feels so bad so far, i dont remember it being this bad, im guessing becasue static strike got hit so bad, i mean i cant play with cyclone, i hate being ontop of the enemies to proc the holy relic, and when you are cycloning, its so slow and clear speed really suffers, i dont think im going to make it to maps, feels really bad man, i loved this build back in the day, it just feels super bad now, maybe geoffris legacy is that much better and i just need to push trhough?
"
ok, so now i remember why i hate cyclone with this build, it feels so much worse than static strike, you have to be right on top of the enemy since our cyclone area is so small, and so you get hit a shit ton, my resistances are full capped, im at 1100 HP, in act 4, i have the mana reserve, so running pride, war banner, and zealotry, and im in a 6 link tabula and my damage just feels so bad so far, i dont remember it being this bad, im guessing becasue static strike got hit so bad, i mean i cant play with cyclone, i hate being ontop of the enemies to proc the holy relic, and when you are cycloning, its so slow and clear speed really suffers, i dont think im going to make it to maps, feels really bad man, i loved this build back in the day, it just feels super bad now, maybe geoffris legacy is that much better and i just need to push trhough?

Geofri's Legacy is a huge upgrade. I'm currently 90 now, and I leveled with the slow static strike up until I hit A9 Kitava. Though I used Herald of Purity over Pride while leveling.

I agree with your statement that being on top of enemies (especially bosses) kinda make the build feel like a cyclone build without impale, bleed and when your minions die, you die.

Being in act 4, you are still pretty early and can definitely transition into a different build if you want. I am going to try to use Spectral Throw and Greater Multiple Projectiles to trigger the Relics. I'll let you know after I do some maps.

EDIT: I got a 23% quality ST % GMP 11% quality for 3 C a piece and it doesn't feel too bad. For bosses, it definitely gives you more distance than being right on top of them, but is definitely a little slower for mapping.
Last edited by Hobotime on Jun 25, 2020, 4:06:24 AM
What is the real health regen with rellics up?
Thanks
Hi all! fast one - is it better to have lvl 20 with 20 quality gem or lvl 21 corrupted? (holy relick)
"
Huzur wrote:
Hi all! fast one - is it better to have lvl 20 with 20 quality gem or lvl 21 corrupted? (holy relick)

You'll get a lot more damage from lvl 21 holy relic. However, without quality, your area will also be much smaller
"

Static strike gets better with attack speed, increased duration, and ancestral call. Maybe you can support static strike with faster attacks instead of fortify for the meantime? It gets better in the late-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info