[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Cerri wrote:
"
DesperoOrtell wrote:
The league is complete. All engame content completed. Maven, New Bosses, Uber elder, Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Feared, ElderSlayers Inv completed. One problem it is reflect Uber Atziri.

How did you manage Uber Atziri? She is needed for "The Feared". Isnt she?

thanks

asked a friend to kill. Another option is 2 elder/hunter rings of anti-reflect but I didn't want to worry about 1 boss. There is no reflect on the Feared invitation itself.
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on Feb 21, 2022, 10:03:30 AM
nice. thanks for this info :)
Im thinking of mashing together this build with a RF inquisitor, it will most likely be worse than either of the two combined but I fancy giving it a go. Wish me luck
Tips for you to try, for your minions survivability, if it really annoys you.

You can give up on some damage, get cwc+summonable minion gem on cyclone, so you keep summoning them, and killing them, so you can make use of the "minion defence mastery" (minions recover 5% of life on minion death)

With a level 20 skellies, for example, you can summon 4 of them, and once you start to overwrite them, you're going to keep killing 4 of them, wich would give a 20%(**) life recover every 0.35s(***) (cwc interval). This would affect all of your minions aswell.

Or just go for the "minions defence mastery" (minions leech 1% of damage as life)

***I don't if the mastery has its own cooldown, but it would be enough anyway.***

**: I don't know if know if the recovery is p/minion, by the wording, it should be;
***: I don't think it has its own interval, but even if it has, it shouldn't be long;
Last edited by Filipinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn1 on Mar 4, 2022, 7:05:11 PM
Today i bought this nice Staff. My holy relics are now lvl32.

Can anybody tell me how to craft this staff so I can give it a try maybe next league?

1) Acquire base with fractured +1 to Level of Socketed Gems
2) Scour, then Perfect fossil spam for 30 quality.
3) Harvest enchant +1 Weapon Range per 10% Quality.
4) Faceted + Aetheric + Corroded fossil spam until you get +1 Strength/+1 Intellect.
5) Clean prefixes by one of the below methods:
5.a) Use harvest Reforge Keep Suffixes until 2 prefixes are open. This is probably the cheapest option.
5.b) If one prefix is open, benchcraft Suffixes Cannot be Changed and scour.
5.c) Annul and pray, then use 5.b.
6) Clean suffixes. This is the expensive RNG part. If your 3rd suffix is open you're good, if not, annul and pray you hit the 1/3. If you don't, back to step 4.
7) Benchcraft Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers.
8) Benchcraft +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems.
9) Benchcraft minion damage.
10) Divine.

If you're lucky with fossils and suffixes, it may cost as little as 15ex to craft. More likely is that it's going to cost in the region of 40-50ex to craft.
Last edited by Thukker on Mar 7, 2022, 9:38:25 AM
wow. thanks for this.

seems complicated, a lot of effort and a lot of RNG and praying ;-)

Can I still use Perfect Fossil Spam for 30% Quality or will this rip my item?

I always go for betrayal if I want to increase Weapon Quality.
Last edited by Cerri on Mar 7, 2022, 2:01:12 PM
"
Cerri wrote:
wow. thanks for this.

seems complicated, a lot of effort and a lot of RNG and praying ;-)

Can I still use Perfect Fossil Spam for 30% Quality or will this rip my item?

I always go for betrayal if I want to increase Weapon Quality.

No, using a perfect fossil will reroll the item. If you want to grind out hillock on your own for the 30 qual you can do that whenever (if you buy it on TFT it's usually 1ex, where perfect fossils will cost ~75c on average to hit 30). However you want to do it works - you could even beastcraft 30% qual it (though this will corrupt it).

But yeah, there's no good way to deterministically bypass crafting these staves - the only way to get the stat gem mods is through fossils.
Last edited by Thukker on Mar 7, 2022, 8:24:55 PM
Ok. Thanks again for this Info. :-)

I will go for Hillock on my own. I am not really familiar with betrayal. But I watched some good guides about it. So it will be a good exercise for me.
I did it. Took some time to get Hillock in correct safehouse and get him to lvl3. But finally I was able to manage that. I am so proud of myself :D

I also managed to get one Leo Exalt Slam and an Breachstone upgrade.

Now I know how betrayal works :) At least a little bit :)

Last edited by Cerri on Mar 10, 2022, 2:03:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info