[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Day 6:
https://pastebin.com/1Qa46Zqe

Survivability is insane, still need to jump into some standing in stupid situations to see if it can face tank.

DPS gets the job done, Typically tanky enough to just stroll around a boss until dead.
Only fight i've struggled with has been Veritania since she is often outside my static strike range with the moving eye of the storm.

Until it gets fixed I've linked Pride to Eternal Blessing, so that freed up a slot for Purity of Elements (Ailment Immunity, woot).

I was trying to compare my DPS with the provided POB and i think my next steps are:

1. grab two 8-passive minion damage large clusters to open up more room for the extra jewel sockets

2. Fix my staff crafted mods (4 ex mistake on the minion damage craft ;-;)

3. Awakened Minion Damage, Awakened Brutatily.

4. I have a divergent holy relic leveling in the back bar and will try to hit that lvl 21 to make the swap; then i think i need to swap to a level 20 static strike to match the CD.
Does anyone know why pob lists relic's nova CD as 0.330s instead of the 0.30s that poedb has it listed as?
"
Thukker wrote:
Does anyone know why pob lists relic's nova CD as 0.330s instead of the 0.30s that poedb has it listed as?

I would imagine it is due to PoB rounding to the nearest server tick.
Hi there,

Do we benefit from this mod?

"Minions deal 19% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently"

Are we "using" a Minion Skill when we "just" trigger it by channelling cyclone or using static strike?
Last edited by Cerri on Feb 14, 2022, 1:03:07 PM
"
Cerri wrote:
Hi there,

Are we "using" a Minion Skill when we "just" trigger it by channelling cyclone or using static strike?

I believe you have to use some skill with Minion tag in it. Trigger doesn't count.
Hello - apologies if this has been asked. I understand we trigger the +maximum resistances from Radiant Faith using the glove lab enchant, but what about for bosses where there are no mobs to kill? I'd be keen to use Herald of Purity if possible. Any thoughts?
"
Cerri wrote:
Hi there,

If u use Predator support its active part is a minion skill
I took a 20/20 Divergent Holy Relic into Doryani's and hit lvl 21 / quality 23%.

I can't believe it.

I just can't believe it.

New PoB is very good at setting up the attack speed! https://i.imgur.com/7sn389K.png

Also? I am now on poe.ninja, WOW https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/TrappedInWraeclast/HolyHandGrenadeOAntioch

https://pobb.in/6BhCL3sp0K6b
Last edited by TrappedInWraeclast on Feb 17, 2022, 12:47:54 AM
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Thukker wrote:

I would imagine it is due to PoB rounding to the nearest server tick.

On this topic, have you looked at using Ashes of the Stars and possibly Enhance in damage links to manipulate the trigger rate? Seems we are a hair off being able to hit the next server tick threshold in a +3 staff with Enhance and an Ashes of the Stars (literally 1% if we had a 23% quality Relic + perfect roll on Ashes). A synthesis staff might do the trick, but sadly don't have one in SSF.

Edit: Nevermind, you're way ahead, saw the min-maxed Necro version.
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Feb 17, 2022, 5:12:26 AM
Would "Anomalous Maim" 20% Quality not be a good upgrade to "Normal Maim" 20% Quality?

Normal Maim: Supported Skills deal (0–10)% increased Physical Damage
-> this supports only Cyclone but not the Minion Damage

Anomalous Maim: Supported Skill have (0–20)% increased Effect of Maim

"Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take 10% increased Physical Damage"

+20% would mean that maimed enemys would take 12% increased Physical Damage.

right?

Thanks
Last edited by Cerri on Feb 17, 2022, 5:19:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info