[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

hello, i really love the build. But i have a big problem, the cluster you use, have "Increased Mana reservasion efficiency of skills" i cant find it, i cannot run the aura setup with "Pride and War banner and Zealotry and determination" right now i run Vitality instead of Determination, but i dont want to, i have taken Sovereignty. on the cluster i can only get increased mana regeneration rate. can you help me? :)
"
Mobad wrote:
i cannot run the aura setup with "Pride and War banner and Zealotry and determination" ... can you help me? :)

- Divine your Amulet to get better Values = 19-20% (9c)

- Put "Charisma" on your Amulet = Opalesent, 2x Golden = 16% Mana Reservation

- Buy Enlighten 3 for 1.8 ex and put it in your Helmet = Level 4 = 88%
Last edited by Aijendo on Mar 22, 2022, 12:38:01 PM
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
While your point is 100% correct regarding breakpoints, managing to both lower Holy Nova's CD and matching atspeed does boost dps quite a bit. According to PoB, with a +4lvl staff (synthesised base, +1 level of socketed gems, +2 to support gems) and Ashes of the Stars, a lvl 4 enhance reduces cooldown from .231s to .165s, which means 40% more dps if you manage to keep your attack speed low enough (breakpoint is 6,06 attacks per second). So it can compete with whatever 5th support you'd want to use.

I never suggested that it wasn't, again, just that arbitrarily adding more CDR/attack speed doesn't necessarily do anything and is most usually harmful. If you need to get 32% CDR to go from one nova CD breakpoint to the next, then only adding 30% CDR does nothing. If you add more attack speed but it isn't with the specific function of getting your attack speed to be an interval of the nova CD, then it will cause you to do less DPS.

Like I said in the original post - check the breakpoints in PoB, and make sure that the added CDR is actually doing something and that your attack speed is balanced against whatever nova CD breakpoint you're currently on - that's the most important part of it.
Hey Holy Relic friends, I've posted in this thread before when I did this build mirror tier level on Guardian back in Harvest using a Staff.

I'm at 10.3m dps per Holy Relic on Necromancer Aegis version and having a blast, it's based on Alloces' guide on YouTube

"

Gear is self-crafted and I've been having a blast.

Simu 29/30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQieB3Z3vA

POB https://pastebin.com/FubbCgUG
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

I'm at 10.3m dps per Holy Relic on Necromancer Aegis version and having a blast, it's based on Alloces' guide on YouTube

Usually this Build is played with focus on Defense, with Kaom and a Sick crafted Staff and those builds are with 2 Relics <5M DPS

That you have 4x that amount is crazy and a shield.

- Does Headhunter give your Minions any Dmg or is it only for Defense?
Last edited by Aijendo on Mar 24, 2022, 4:24:36 PM
"
livejamie wrote:
Hey Holy Relic friends, I've posted in this thread before when I did this build mirror tier level on Guardian back in Harvest using a Staff.

How much dmg did you get in the harvest, with mirror tier gear? I've built a guardian version this league, with staff too and I wanted to compare the dmg with someone that invested in the character, to see how broken ashes of stars is.

I've manage to reach 40M DPS with both relics, with this gear:
https://pastebin.com/6u4kPhaq

Last edited by EsqueletoㆍAvulso on Mar 24, 2022, 5:38:15 PM
"
"
livejamie wrote:

How much dmg did you get in the harvest, with mirror tier gear? I've built a guardian version this league, with staff too and I wanted to compare the dmg with someone that invested in the character, to see how broken ashes of stars is.

This was my gear from Harvest, it's on page 56 of this thread.

"
livejamie wrote:
This was a fun niche build to craft for, everything made from scratch.

I'm trying to get used to Static Strike but I'm not 100% yet.

The ring I'll put +1 Endurance Charges back on if I don't end up using Cyclone.

Your gear is nice! I'm counting the DPS per Relic so you're at 20m and I'm at 10m.

My version is a lot tankier though, POB shows your effective hit pool at 184k and I'm at 727k.

Are you able to do Deathless Simulacrum runs?

"
Aijendo wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Usually this Build is played with focus on Defense, with Kaom and a Sick crafted Staff and those builds are with 2 Relics <5M DPS

That you have 4x that amount is crazy and a shield.

- Does Headhunter give your Minions any Dmg or is it only for Defense?

Yeah I'm Max Block Aegis setup, could pump it up even further with Melding of the Flesh and/or Mageblood but it would be overkill. Doesn't get more defensive as that.

I posted a YouTube video of me facetanking most of Wave 29/30 simu. :)

The Headhunter is mostly for fun, it does provide a slight amount of defences. A Stygian with another Ghastly Eye jewel would be a big DPS/EHP gain.

livejamie
"

You have 20M with 2 Relics not 40M (1 Relic 10,3M DPS) from your PoB.
Last edited by Aijendo on Mar 24, 2022, 6:02:06 PM
"
Aijendo wrote:
"

You have 20M with 2 Relics not 40M (1 Relic 10,3M DPS) from your PoB.

Where did you see 10,3M??? Each relic deals 20,3M, with both of them, its 40,6M.
I didnt understand how you saw 10M.
"

Your gear is nice! I'm counting the DPS per Relic so you're at 20m and I'm at 10m.

Yeah I know, 20M per relic.

"

My version is a lot tankier though, POB shows your effective hit pool at 184k and I'm at 727k.

waaaaaay more tanky, aegis aurora is super strong, it cant even be compared, I know that. Either way 180k effective life pool is pretty solid for me. After I got level 98, I started droping some life, and block spell, and getting more dmg, I wanted to see how far it could go. I was asking the DPS of your guardian holy relic, because I wanted to compare 2 character with similar investiments, with and without ashes of the stars.

"

Are you able to do Deathless Simulacrum runs?

No, I've tried 3 times I think, and the best result, was 2 deaths I think. I dont think its possible to do deathless simulacrum without going full block with good recovery, or solid defense and HH. Necro with aegis is the way to go, if you want to do simulacrums. Guardian with aegis loses too much minion level, by not having +2 lvl from ascendancy neither all those levels from the staff, but It can be done too, and shouble be able to do deathless simulacrum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info