[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Hello
First Guardian Build for me, and I'm really enjoying it.
Really tanky and fast Build, cruising through T16 Maps

But I think i'm lacking of DPS, any tips and advices would be greatly appreciated
Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/xWak5v9b

Thanks !!
im gathering stuff for the build atm, currently crafting my staff and im not sure how i wanna aproach it. if you have a fractured +1 gem you have several options. Zeal,Fear or something intresting like insanity (since we have an option for open suffix) with fear and insanity you gotta hit attackspeed and annull other mods off, but fear essence saves you multicraft and has 20% increased minion damage compared to crafted minion damage. And lastly zeal essence has higher attackspeed than t1 and is much easier to get if you do the regular multimod crafting.

personally id love to do the insanity essence craft for fun, not sure how much damage it would add in the end for single target.

any thoughts on which way would be the best for min max?
"
Hello - apologies if this has been asked. I understand we trigger the +maximum resistances from Radiant Faith using the glove lab enchant, but what about for bosses where there are no mobs to kill? I'd be keen to use Herald of Purity if possible. Any thoughts?

I assume you mean the onslaught rather than maximum resistances? We mostly like to trigger the onslaught when clearing for a bit of movement speed (and mainly using Static Strike to avoid messing with our DPS when using Cyclone).

To trigger it permanently, perhaps you can craft your staff with an Essence of Insanity to have 3 permanent additional minions. A couple spectres and an Animate Guardian in the chest could also work. Herald of Purity in the chest would work too (though this requires a lot of building around).
"
Cerri wrote:
Would "Anomalous Maim" 20% Quality not be a good upgrade to "Normal Maim" 20% Quality?

Normal Maim: Supported Skills deal (0–10)% increased Physical Damage
-> this supports only Cyclone but not the Minion Damage

Anomalous Maim: Supported Skill have (0–20)% increased Effect of Maim

"Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take 10% increased Physical Damage"

+20% would mean that maimed enemys would take 12% increased Physical Damage.

right?

Thanks

The modifier refers to the effectiveness of maim itself, rather than the bonus gained when an enemy is maimed. If I'm not mistaken, this should boost the slow granted by maim from 30% to 36%.
"
altarnico1 wrote:
Hello

But I think i'm lacking of DPS, any tips and advices would be greatly appreciated
Here is my POB

Thanks !!

From a quick look, looks like you are missing an amulet on the PoB and also a support gem on the main Summon Holy Relic setup? Using an amulet with +1 to all Skill gems or Ashes of the Stars as well as adding an Awakened Brutality to the main skill setup will boost PoB's numbers quite nicely already.

Next steps after that would be looking to getting a Divergent Summon Holy Relic and optimizing around it and its quality.
"
topperzz wrote:
im gathering stuff for the build atm, currently crafting my staff and im not sure how i wanna aproach it. if you have a fractured +1 gem you have several options. Zeal,Fear or something intresting like insanity (since we have an option for open suffix) with fear and insanity you gotta hit attackspeed and annull other mods off, but fear essence saves you multicraft and has 20% increased minion damage compared to crafted minion damage. And lastly zeal essence has higher attackspeed than t1 and is much easier to get if you do the regular multimod crafting.

personally id love to do the insanity essence craft for fun, not sure how much damage it would add in the end for single target.

any thoughts on which way would be the best for min max?

The insanity essence craft's main use is to provide full uptime on onslaught from Radiant Crusade. I believe the minions are functionally identical to Raging Spirits. Since we scale spell damage with our main setup on the staff, and the spirits attack instead, the spirits don't really do much damage at all.

The best staff to craft is probably using fossils as described in the min-max section. Regarding essences, essence of Fear is nice due to the higher minion damage on it which also avoids having to multimod (or you could multi-mod for attack speed instead).
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
altarnico1 wrote:
Hello

Here is my POB

Thanks !!

From a quick look, looks like you are missing an amulet on the PoB and also a support gem on the main Summon Holy Relic setup? Using an amulet with +1 to all Skill gems or Ashes of the Stars as well as adding an Awakened Brutality to the main skill setup will boost PoB's numbers quite nicely already.

Next steps after that would be looking to getting a Divergent Summon Holy Relic and optimizing around it and its quality.

Hi,
Thanks for answer.
Apologies, my AWK Brutality and +1 Gem amulet were on another char ...

Here is my updated POB, i added a 20/20 Divergent Holy Relic
https://pastebin.com/NQGBjBNL

What else can i do to improve My DPS
Thanks again, and congrats for this Great Build !!
[/quote]

The insanity essence craft's main use is to provide full uptime on onslaught from Radiant Crusade. I believe the minions are functionally identical to Raging Spirits. Since we scale spell damage with our main setup on the staff, and the spirits attack instead, the spirits don't really do much damage at all.

The best staff to craft is probably using fossils as described in the min-max section. Regarding essences, essence of Fear is nice due to the higher minion damage on it which also avoids having to multimod (or you could multi-mod for attack speed instead).[/quote]

i ended up going with zeal and annul until i had +1 gem and 30% attackspeed and multimodded +2 and minion damage. im very tempted to craft either aspect of the avian or spider onto the staff, im messing around with forbidden jewels atm and think i wanna work something out with pious path (since i hate not having regen)

so getting corrupted soul instead of divine flesh, and instead of taking Time of need going with radiant faith instead (and taking petrified blood to be able to reserve some life) this is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/3sKdupAJ got loads of stuff to work on, most is just a placeholder currently. but i wanna invest a good amount into this.

there is also the option to use AG & scourge support spectre's(the one that grants increased phys damage taken to enemies) without too much investment at all, alternage quality AG has an insane amount of extra hp
The league is complete. All engame content completed. Maven, New Bosses, Uber elder, Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Feared, ElderSlayers Inv completed. One problem it is reflect Uber Atziri.

My POB new version on this league. The main changes are listed below.
https://pastebin.com/APjzeiC4

1. Ashes of the Star + charisma mandatory uniq . 30% quality Necessarily + 20% reduse Geofry Crest

- 0.231s CD Nova skill.
- Enchance not needed. Gives less damage
- Amulet Give mana revervation + quality gem it is huge damage buff
2. Purity of elements.
- Full immune elemental ailment. Big defence layers
- Great variability when choosing a gear. Managment resists
3. New 3 passives cluster jewels for mana reservation mandatory makes it possible use Purity of Elements

4. New base jewels

- 2 jewels redused effect curses give -1 passive tree masstery
- 1 jewels 5 % attack speed mandatory . Necessary for the ideal setting of the activator Nova skill
No need minions ele res because purity of elements give cap res our minions
5. New settings of the activator Nova skill.
No need as staff or as gloves or something. Need only 1 jewel 4-5% as only cyclone users ofc.
6. With the use of Purity of Elements, we have the opportunity to forget about Elemental Ailments. New flask

- Elixir of the unbroken circle good choice for Endurance charges
- Forbidden taste mandatory. Saved many times. Useful information - use harvest enchant max charges it is gives use flask in hard bosses 3-4 times
7 Culling Gloves great choises for boss fights

✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on Feb 20, 2022, 4:22:59 AM
"
DesperoOrtell wrote:
The league is complete. All engame content completed. Maven, New Bosses, Uber elder, Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Feared, ElderSlayers Inv completed. One problem it is reflect Uber Atziri.

How did you manage Uber Atziri? She is needed for "The Feared". Isnt she?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info