[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Teschioz wrote:
"
Izmabil wrote:

Thanks for the clarification.
So based on the current PoB, the attack rate of cyclone is 7.78/s ... this is bad then? I should try to lower it slightly below 7.5/s, correct? Or do you think 7.78/s is still okay...?

Yeah, 7.78 is bad, assuming you have the standard 0.4 sec cooldown (which means you are not using a Divergent SHR. You should, it boosts damage by a lot). It's 22% LESS damage compared to what you would get with 7.5 or 10. So yeah, try to lower your attack speed. For trigger-based builds, more attack speed is not always the best choice.

Based on the last PoB : https://pastebin.com/VGbwDFx6
If I lower the attack speed I get on my staff from 22% to 19% attack speed, I'm at 7.48/s attack rate on cyclone.

Or I can lower the attack speed on the gloves and aim at 10% attack speed and faster attack lvl 18 and I hit 7.49/s attack rate.

So I should be good, right? <3
Last edited by Izmabil on Oct 20, 2021, 7:30:19 PM
New Destructive Link for min-max version seems really good. Base crit from staves can be up to 7.3% then 5% from holy relics and some minor crit multi too. Gonna give it a try in next few days.
Thank you for sharing your build.

I'm a Beginner so I want to follow your build.

On the POB, your level is 95.

But in reality, it's level 98. Skill point 121. Please check again.

I want to know around level 92 POB and the direction of the node. Is it possible?

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thank you~

Last edited by absabs0079 on Oct 21, 2021, 1:38:57 AM
"
Izmabil wrote:

If I lower the attack speed I get on my staff from 22% to 19% attack speed, I'm at 7.48/s attack rate on cyclone.

Or I can lower the attack speed on the gloves and aim at 10% attack speed and faster attack lvl 18 and I hit 7.49/s attack rate.

Yeah, that would be perfect. But I still suggest to look into Divergent SHR: a 20% quality gem will give your relics a cooldown of 0.33 sec, instead of 0.4. This means effectively a 21% more damage. With that, your attack speed breakpoints would be 6.06 and 9.09.
"
Mentoya wrote:

awesome! good to know....Are you trying it out again for this new league?

Yeah. I wasn't planning on using the same build in 2 different leagues, but I had so much fun with it that I decided to run it again.
"
BatGlare wrote:
New Destructive Link for min-max version seems really good. Base crit from staves can be up to 7.3% then 5% from holy relics and some minor crit multi too. Gonna give it a try in next few days.

I don't think it will work. The gem says "main hand critical strike chance", but our relics do not attack, their nova is a spell.
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
Izmabil wrote:

Yeah, that would be perfect. But I still suggest to look into Divergent SHR: a 20% quality gem will give your relics a cooldown of 0.33 sec, instead of 0.4. This means effectively a 21% more damage. With that, your attack speed breakpoints would be 6.06 and 9.09.

Oh really? I didn't know that.
- So with a regular Holy relics, Cyclone's attack rate must be slightly below 2.5 // 5.0 // 7.5 // 10.0
- And with a divergent one, Cyclone's attack rate must be slightly below 3.03 // 6.06 // 9.09.

Got it. <3
Big thanks man.
This build seems cool but I prefer to have permanent ailment immunity. What could I drop to make space for a purity of elements aura?
"
Izmabil wrote:

Oh really? I didn't know that.
- So with a regular Holy relics, Cyclone's attack rate must be slightly below 2.5 // 5.0 // 7.5 // 10.0
- And with a divergent one, Cyclone's attack rate must be slightly below 3.03 // 6.06 // 9.09.

Got it. <3
Big thanks man.

For Divergent, it depends on the quality. Every 1% quality gives 1% increased cooldown recovery rate. 20% quality will give you 3.03 etc, but if you get more quality, like with an Enhance support, the optimal trigger rate is going to be different.
"
kolpo wrote:
This build seems cool but I prefer to have permanent ailment immunity. What could I drop to make space for a purity of elements aura?

Determination. But I don't think it's worth it. You can get freeze and chill immunity from boots if you like (freeze immunity can be obtained from Brine King too now), and flasks that trigger once shocked and ignited to remove those. The other ones are so rare you generally don't have to worry about them. But if you are set on getting ailment immunity, you can drop Determination for Purity of Elements. Just know that your physical damage mitigation will be lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info