[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Balzzar wrote:
1. Does the Holy relic nova spell count as an attack?
2. Does the Holy relic get any benefits from Flesh offering cast/attack speed?

No and no. It's a spell, not an attack (which also means it always hits, regardless of accuracy). And it doesn't benefit from cast speed whatsoever because its casting time is instant, but it has a cooldown. Only cooldown recovery rate affects the speed of the novas.
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
Izmabil wrote:

Oh good idea!
So just to confirm if I get it right.
I can invest in attack speed as long as it doesn't mess up the attack rate of cyclone.

- With a regular holy relic, the attack rate of cyclone needs to be slightly lower than 2.5/s // 5.0/s // 7.5/s // 10./s. ==> With no attack speed on my build, I end up with an attack rate of 4.1/s.
- With a divergent holy relic, the attack rate of cyclone needs to be slightly lower than 3.03/s // 6.06/s // 9.09/s. ==> With 9% attack speed on my gloves, I end up with an attack rate of 6.01/s.

Easy way to figure it out: look at the cast rate of relics (for example 0.33 seconds), call this number A, calculate B = 1 / A (in this case, 1 / 0.33 = 3.03), and this number or its exact multiples (2B, 3B, etc.) is the attack speed you need to get close to, without ever getting over it.

I get it, yes. It makes sense now.
I was wondering about also using aspect of the spider. I saw that with an enlighten, it leaves me with just 0 mana to use cyclone ><
How can I fix this?
Damn!!! I'm loving this build but can't decide what ascendancy I should choose :p
I would like to push the char to the top, so if someone can tell me the best ascendancy for that I would be very grateful :D
"
Furtibo wrote:
Damn!!! I'm loving this build but can't decide what ascendancy I should choose :p
I would like to push the char to the top, so if someone can tell me the best ascendancy for that I would be very grateful :D

If you're planning to league start this build, personally I think Guardian is a little bit more comfortable due to the quality of life (resists, regen, curse reduction). Then you could switch to Necro once you have some decent currency.

If you're planning to play this build later, go straight for Necro. Or if you really like the witch over the templar then just start necro anyway, it's not a huge deal at the end of the day.
"
Moosseolini wrote:
"
Furtibo wrote:

If you're planning to league start this build, personally I think Guardian is a little bit more comfortable due to the quality of life (resists, regen, curse reduction). Then you could switch to Necro once you have some decent currency.

If you're planning to play this build later, go straight for Necro. Or if you really like the witch over the templar then just start necro anyway, it's not a huge deal at the end of the day.

Thank you for your reply!
Yes, I'm going to start the league with it. So I will give a try to Templar and then with the extra currency and the evolution of the build (Necromancer) I switch it or not :D
"
absabs0079 wrote:
Thank you for sharing your build.

I'm a Beginner so I want to follow your build.

On the POB, your level is 95.

But in reality, it's level 98. Skill point 121. Please check again.

I want to know around level 92 POB and the direction of the node. Is it possible?

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thank you~

Since you say that you're a beginner, don't worry about the Endgame passive tree for now. Select the 'Early Mapping' tree within PoB and follow that. Then, once you manage to put the endgame gear together, you can modify your passive tree to something that looks like the Endgame tree.

If you must modify the endgame tree to be level 92, I would remove the Divine Flesh jewel and all attribute points leading up to it. Or you can remove some life points, or some damage points, or some of the utility points we're taking, any of these is fine.
"
Izmabil wrote:

I was wondering about also using aspect of the spider. I saw that with an enlighten, it leaves me with just 0 mana to use cyclone ><
How can I fix this?

If you already have the mana reservation mastery, I think anointing Charisma is the only way. Otherwise, you will need to drop one aura.
Last edited by Teschioz on Oct 21, 2021, 4:08:32 PM
"
Izmabil wrote:

How can I fix this?

Use Lifetap instead of Fortify... :p
"
Izmabil wrote:
How can I fix this?

You can get some additional mana reservation efficiency on a Redeemer amulet. Allocating Charisma gives a bit more reservation efficiency as well. You can also get mana reservation efficiency as a corruption implicit on a jewel.

All of these make the build more expensive however.
Ohh that is so very interesting. Thanks a lot guys. I'm loving this build more and more. I might just play one build this league and min-max it lol.

<3
Last edited by Izmabil on Oct 21, 2021, 4:35:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info