Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
Sc1ssorZ wrote:
sorry but i roughly meant after pledge of hands. i cant see what would be the best upgrade to go for armor+boots, pandemonius or helmet craft? started struggling with last stage conquerors

Armor if you want defences.
Pandemonius if you want defences and damage.

I think the armor isn't that expensive, though. Armor doesn't really have to be 5l or 6l either, honestly.
Hey :-)

You mention for obvious reasons that your build doesn't really work until the later levels and for that reason not to try and level as it.

I wanted to ask what should I level as that doesn't really need to respec heavily when i reach the breakpoints for switching over to ice nova.

within the mega detailed guide you mention holy flame/wave/freezing pulse for leveling. I'm just not sure if I can follow the build and just use those spells without too much problem.

If it would be possible I would love to see a the pob broken down a little. Something like this:

of course it doesn't need to go that into detail. More what the passives should look like before and after each lab etc

Huge thanks for the detailed guide. I look forward to building it over the next few days

On a side note: Maybe stormbrand as a start and respec later on
Last edited by vexytube on Mar 19, 2020, 6:04:49 AM
"
"
Sc1ssorZ wrote:
sorry but i roughly meant after pledge of hands. i cant see what would be the best upgrade to go for armor+boots, pandemonius or helmet craft? started struggling with last stage conquerors

Armor if you want defences.
Pandemonius if you want defences and damage.

I think the armor isn't that expensive, though. Armor doesn't really have to be 5l or 6l either, honestly.

Yeah but thing is armor enables skyforth with cold snap setup so pandemonius and skyforth are pretty much same price right now. thats why im asking about priority
One question about large cluster jewel.

Is this setup what we are looking for?

https://i.imgur.com/BpqwAZ0.png
Last edited by Failchon on Mar 19, 2020, 6:50:43 AM
Spoiler

What should be the next thing to progress to Premium build?
Have 14 Ex so technically could buy farrul, but as you said i need only 5link but then i need a shitton of chromatics to make the right color i guess
Edit:
Got
and managed to get right colors :D Have 8 ex left so i guess I'll go for amulet and boots
Last edited by Domen122 on Mar 19, 2020, 10:11:06 AM
im loving the build.. the only problem im having is the fact that ice nova only casts off of 1 of my frostbolts so i feel my dmg is horrible

Spoiler
Could anyone take a look and let me know what my next upgrade or two should be? I wasn't sure if Skyforth is worth it especially because they are 7ex+ right now. Any advice is appreciated!
Hey!
Loving the guide but decided to go assassin route simply because I like the playstyle.

I have a 5L Pledge; do you think I can hold off on that and buy a Pandemonius first and save up for a 6L later?
Is Shock from Cold Conduction base 15%?

"
Hey!
Loving the guide but decided to go assassin route simply because I like the playstyle.

I have a 5L Pledge; do you think I can hold off on that and buy a Pandemonius first and save up for a 6L later?

Both are similar with price I think, also by buying 6 link you get some money back by selling 5 link so you are closer to Pandemonius that way
Last edited by Domen122 on Mar 19, 2020, 6:20:55 PM
What pantheons do we use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info