[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

hello Arcinde
witch one is better on ur opinion?
or

doryani's lesson or cold-blood killer?
why swap gems for other awakend games than the original?
Has anyone else had a problem with ice nova only casting on one frost bolt? I have a friend trying this build this league and he is having this problem. I have also tested it on my build from last league (full sirus gear) and i'm having this issue as well.

Did i just miss something in the patch notes or is this an on going issue?
It's propably because skyforth's are rare.
I just reach maps and I get killed very easily. I'm not sure which gear I should upgrade next.
"
Rv15 wrote:
I just reach maps and I get killed very easily. I'm not sure which gear I should upgrade next.
2.6k life is small for maps, also your mana is only 1500, you should get more mana and reserve it for damage spells and try to get your energy shield to 1k-2k by using mana to energy shield outer jewels

Also why you use Conc effect, Intensify and Cold penetration supports?
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last edited by Hucuchill on Mar 18, 2020, 2:54:54 PM
Woudn't Frozen Trail jewel makes clear feel smoother? I mean becouse of the frostbolts moving faster.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Mar 18, 2020, 3:20:02 PM
"
delgar89 wrote:
Woudn't Frozen Trail jewel makes clear feel smoother? I mean becouse of the frostbolts moving faster.

I asked this and after the obvious answer that exposed my lazy behaviour I tried it with and without it and as stated in the answer I got it depends on you.

If you cast 2 Frostbolts and constant cast Icen Nova until the Frostbolts dissapear then probably Frozen Trail is good, but if you use a Frostbolt + 2-3 Ice Nova cast + Flame Dash rotation then you will be moving and the Ice Nova will keep pulsating from the Frostbolts as you move, this is because you stack Greater Spell Echo from the Pledge of Hands with the Supported gem Spell Echo, test it in your HO cast 1 Frostbolt then 1 Ice Nova you will see that the Nova pulsate even if you do not cast it that being said you queue 2-3 novas and move then you will go faster and because Frostbolt move slower the novas hit more times the same target.
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"
Soraliste wrote:
Spoiler
"
veenarm wrote:

I don't know where you're reading to use hypothermia..

Both his characters have cold pen and even the PoB's have it..
Only one that doesn't is the awakened late gamer afaik as it uses Awakened Cold Damage (which has it at level 5 embedded).

His Precision lvl 1 was from last league before the nerf which gave 40% crit, it now only gives 20% crit and goes up per level from there, hence we now use higher level.

You need cold penetration, especially this league for the tanky mobs you need it to apply chill.

Omeyocan - I'm not sure but I can't see how losing 7% mana per second is a good idea for your defenses when using MoM 50%-60%

Also none of your gems are quality up..

You have to remember his build is min-maxed at top tier level.

Well, He use Hypothermia in all 3.9 build. POB are updated now, but I still use the 3.9 version. Thats why I use Hyporthermia. Like I said, I will change my gem, but thats doesnt explain the difference beetwen my POB and his POB. Same for precision. Same for quality gem.

I have more than enought mana regen to not lose any mana with Omeyocan, even afk in my HO. In map, I have a mana flask if needed. I doesnt see any reason to remove them. Also, I follow the delve build, because Delirium its basically a deep delve in map.

And I know his build is min maxed. Thats litteraly whats I ask. How I can min max my build to have the same dps ? Or even half his dps.

I have already spent several exalted orb into my build. My build is not cheap anymore, when I compare my stuff and his stuff, I doesnt see any big difference in term of dps. Yes, all his stuff is basically better. But not 4x better. And thats what I doesnt understand. I have used pob to change my stuff, add some things, remove other, Im still far from my objective. At best, I win 25% more damage. With full minimaxed build, I can win 400% more damage, and I just need 100% more to be happy.

Im just stuck. Okep, I can still win 10% with gem lvl, 5% with quality, maybe some% with cold pen but he have 400% more dps than me. There is necessarily something more in its build that I have not seen.

Do not misinterpret what I say, I very much appreciate your advice and I will apply them for the most part. But even by imitating all these tips on pob, I remain very far from my goal.

Hey Sora, maybe, just maybe its because the POB of Arcinde has some skills "Enabled" that direcly affect the Ice Nova DPS without actually affecting the Ice Nova tooltip on game?.

The "Total DPS" of Ice Nova without any extra Enable stuff is 1.8m DPS, with all that, like Frost Bomb, Precision, Assassin's Mark, etc is 2.6m, if you instead look at the "Average Hit" it goes from 418k down to 297k. Thats because you Enable the effect, for example if you cast Frost bomb your Ice nova is going to actually deal that extra damage, so just in case check if there is no issue there maybe is just a technical issue not a build issue.

And... something else, look at that insane helmet... that's too much

EDIT: I also add I just realized that all flask are also enabled and that changes the DPS too, mainly Bottled Faith, if you only deactivate Bottled Faith, Diamond Flask and Cinderswallow the DPS drops insanely

Regards
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Last edited by exploder on Mar 18, 2020, 5:46:44 PM
Yoooo im on [No trade] private league right now so don't have Pledeg of hands atm - trying to farm them.
Is this build good to go even without the pledge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info