[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

We now only generate power charges with the Cold Conduction / Stormrider medium cluster jewel. We need both notables for it to work (so until you can buy/craft this jewel you won't have access to power charges).
Last edited by Arcinde on Jan 17, 2021, 4:07:45 PM
"
Arcinde wrote:
We now only generate power charges with the Cold Conduction / Stormrider medium cluster jewel. We need both notables for it to work (so until you can buy/craft this jewel you won't have access to power charges).

Ah i missed that, thanks
With how ridiculously expensive a Replica Farrul's is, I would (and did) just go with a normal Farrul's and ignore endurance charges.
Hey there! I am trying a variant of this build this league, just got the Pledge.
I am still debating Arcane Surge usage, instead of some utility on Frostbolt. There's been reports that Arcane Surge on support is overridden by our Ascendancy Arcane Surge (and it's a long-standing bug).
Thanks for the guide. Tried this out in the end of Heist, and it definitely was the best of all builds I had tried before. Now doing this in Ritual too.

Personally I prefer to get Reverbration Rod asap for leveling, and then upgrade to Amplification Rod when I can use it or have the small amount of chaos it costs. Remember to get LMP somehow early, as Templar can only get it at the Library, and it helps melt those bosses a lot.

These have echo prebuilt, and the prophecy upgrade has a couple of other gems too, so it is a 6 link wand already. Then I have +1 to all cold spell gems and spell damage in the other hand for damage.

I don't take staff passives before I can actually get a pledge. ATM it is way too expensive for me anyway, and Amplification Rod is actually good enough, though definitely not such overkill as Pledge.
Last edited by Kaukamieli on Jan 19, 2021, 5:44:11 AM
Thank you for uploading and maintaining this build! What are your thoughts on the newly added Blizzard Crown. Is it worth it for this build? sorry if this has been asked before.
i got a descent talisman and i would like your opinion guys if i should get The pandemonius ?

"
Arcane Potency
Notable Passive Skill
Arcanepotency passive skill icon.png
+30% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
30% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells [1]

Thanks the great build tho
Nice amulet, but I think you’ll be passing up on the benefits of Blind/Chill/Cold Pen that Pandemonius provides. Edit: Typo
Last edited by chango4347 on Jan 20, 2021, 3:38:09 PM
"
Heronik209 wrote:
"
Arcinde wrote:

Ah i missed that, thanks

Im using herald of ice + increased critical + power charg on critical while i don't have money for the clusters. Its working pretty well.
The only downside, ofc, is the mana reservation. I only have 3k, so reserving 31% leaves me with 2k ish (which hurts area of effect and ehp, but im enjoying this alot).

Edit: just to add that im also using onslaught linked, in the case you consider testing it.
Last edited by cassianno on Jan 20, 2021, 10:12:43 PM
"
VyersReaver wrote:
Hey there! I am trying a variant of this build this league, just got the Pledge.
I am still debating Arcane Surge usage, instead of some utility on Frostbolt. There's been reports that Arcane Surge on support is overridden by our Ascendancy Arcane Surge (and it's a long-standing bug).

Even if it gets overiden, as someone already said, the point in having arcane surge linked is to have it as soon as you cast, instead of only when they hit. So its an actual 100% uptime even for the very first hit.
Because of the lack of chromes/sockets/links, im still relying on ascendacy, tho i consider getting it later (for now i have frostbolt/gmp/faster casting/spell echo).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info