Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
we'll be adding a new stat you can invest in that lets hits bypass an amount of physical damage reduction on enemies.

I am going to roll melee gladiator, then realize that melee is still trash.

Every single league I believe that melee will be viable...
I have rage quit over nerfs and bugs couple leagues back. I'm struggling to get invested again but this is harsh.

Come on ggg, are private leagues not enough for streamers to go away with their demands on difficulty? Can't we just have some fun in trade league?

I'm holding back on supporter pack until I hit t16 as this is nerf bullcrap I hate the most about the whole game. Not trade, not community, not grind, I just hate the nerfs.
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
Blight - boost necros
CotA - nerf necros, boost bows
next - nerf bows, boost ...

HYPE HYPE HYPE

I have not seen buffs to bows yet. Some vague mentions but a lot of nerfs in bows too so maybe their nerf cycle is faster than buff cycle and they happen all at once now ;)

Meta slavery
The game is 2 easy currently so it needs to be harder. So much has gotten buffed over the years while the enemies more or less remained the same.
Even with medium dmg builds you can just crush the content.

Personally i think that 10hp and res, armor changes to normal mobs is too little. But who knows...
I have played many leagues and have played POE way back from 2013. At the last league first time have I tried and enjoyed NECRO zombie build. I guess for the first and last time... WTF? One league with good focus on necrose. This is not amazing damage build, it was just fun...
Hate this shit.
sad melee noises
I spit on your increased resistances! TRY ME! DO MORE RESISTANCES! I AM THE NEW AND THE ETERNAL - I AM INQUISITOR!
"
The weighting of Minion modifiers on Convoking Wands have been lowered, making it harder to roll a great Minion wand.

I have tried to roll a nice wand all league long, thousands of alts, hundreds of alchs and chaos. My best result was a +1 minions and 20ish damage.

You need to stop balancing this game for nerds! For the first time necro was viable up to shaper in SSF and now you kill it again.

I am rolling ballista now, if its still terrible, I will sit this league out. Sorry GGG, but Blight was your best league and this one here, seems already very underwhelming.
"
Lundrial wrote:
sad melee noises

agreed, truly the worst timeline
Does it really mean melle and impale mechanic receive nerf?? Or does it mean we need just put more currency or "work" to reach acceptble phys dmg??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info