3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

PATCH IS OUT:

Fixed a bug which caused Metamorph bosses to become unfreezable. They can once again be frozen, however they have a higher ailment threshold relative to map bosses with similar amounts of Life.

"
panitkub wrote:
4 question

1. Why alway Yugul as minor
2. Why no taste of haste
3. Why Warbanner instead more level of precision
4. Why no watcher eye (precison critmulti)

1. You can go any, I have shakari until my chaos res becomes positive. Then I might go Gruthkul.

2. You can, perhaps even for the life flask. However you would need corrupted jewel with immunity to corrupting blood (curse \ freeze immunities are then on the remaining regular flasks).

3. We cap accuracy already and precision does not give more crit at higher levels. Warbanner you can drop for a really nice DPS boost.

4. You can, just very $$$

Last edited by foojin on Jan 9, 2020, 2:55:13 AM
"
panitkub wrote:
4 question

1. Why alway Yugul as minor
2. Why no taste of haste
3. Why Warbanner instead more level of precision
4. Why no watcher eye (precison critmulti)

1. Dont have to, it was suggestion. I'm using atm either Gruthkul or Ralakesh.

2. Because Atziri's Promise gives chaos resistance for roughly same damage. You can swap it for Taste of Hate though.

3. More leves of Precision if your accuracy is capped has little to no benefit. Placed War Banner with full charges gives huge amount of damage boost (Adrenaline).

4. People are crying over 1ex rare jewels let alone 10-15ex for Watcher's Eye. Ofc it's good. If you can, get it.

Ps
You alredy got the answer, didnt saw it xD

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 9, 2020, 4:24:06 AM
Can I skip some +accuracy on rings if I just level up precision? What's the downside, just less available mana?
Hey im lvling your build and its fun but im to overwhelmed at pressing so many skills/buffs , flasks are enough chall. for me XD. Can we make most of them auto like in cwdt setup ?
Last edited by MartiniHenry on Jan 9, 2020, 2:23:03 PM
"
reking wrote:
Can I skip some +accuracy on rings if I just level up precision? What's the downside, just less available mana?

yeah, not enough mana
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey im lvling your build and its fun but im to overwhelmed at pressing so many skills/buffs , flasks are enough chall. for me XD. Can we make most of them auto like in cwdt setup ?

sadly no
METAMORPHS CAN BE FROZEN NOW

Would this staff work instead? i play ssf

i might yolo annul to see if i can take fire damage off then do multi mod flat phys/hits cant be evaded
Last edited by galandord on Jan 9, 2020, 6:16:54 PM
"
"
MartiniHenry wrote:

sadly no

It's not a big deal though. Realistically, you cast Blood Rage once at the start of the map and only recast at the boss/metamorph. The War Cries are just a button to press once per 4 seconds while you hold down right click to swing.

I just crashed the PoE client because I had three packs on screen and they all exploded at once :D.
Wanted to do a freeze build this league and landed on this. I'm having a hard time choosing between Berserker and Inquisitor though. Can anyone tell me which is better for this kind of build? Is Inquisitor only better if you have a crazy rare staff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info