3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Go_Packers wrote:
I see which jewel sockets you chose on the path of building.

I'm sorry but I still cannot tell which gem goes in which socket.

Can you please help.

Tempered Flesh goes above the Juggernaut node/under the Barbarism node.
Glorious Vanity goes in the socket closest to Quick Recovery and Shamanistic Fury.
"
"
reking wrote:
Can I skip some +accuracy on rings if I just level up precision? What's the downside, just less available mana?

yeah, not enough mana

2 x Enlightened corrupted lvl 4 dropped now in the meta lab! Is it worth it to use this, level up precision, then I can get better rings...?
"
reking wrote:
"
"
reking wrote:
Can I skip some +accuracy on rings if I just level up precision? What's the downside, just less available mana?

yeah, not enough mana

2 x Enlightened corrupted lvl 4 dropped now in the meta lab! Is it worth it to use this, level up precision, then I can get better rings...?

gratz! Better sell them and buy proper rings. You won't get much benefit from using Enlighten lvl4 in this build.
How do you feel about anointing Tribal Fury? It's expensive but it makes melee feel a lot nicer, especially with awakened ancestral call.
"
How do you feel about anointing Tribal Fury? It's expensive but it makes melee feel a lot nicer, especially with awakened ancestral call.

You can if you want.
Personally I didn't have the need for it since I'm freezing and killing T16 Metamorphs with Ancestral Call no prob. Fangs of Frost or Soul of Steel are better options to me.
SMALL BUILD UPDATE SEE CHANGE LOG
Having fun with this build, only thing is I was only able to 5 link my staff.. and right now I have all the gems except ruthless and switching between ancestral call, for mapping and melee physical damage when bossing. Is there any suggestions you can give for the 5 link or am I doing the right thing with what I have ? .
"
sojurne wrote:
Having fun with this build, only thing is I was only able to 5 link my staff.. and right now I have all the gems except ruthless and switching between ancestral call, for mapping and melee physical damage when bossing. Is there any suggestions you can give for the 5 link or am I doing the right thing with what I have ? .

Yeah you did it ok. While mapping just use Ancestral Call instead of some dps gem(melee phys or ruthless) and swap it for bosses.
Hey !
That s my first melee char, actually lvl40, im really enjoing it ! thank you so much !

as i am a HC exclusive player do you have some tips or changes that i can do on my tree / gems setup to be as much defensive as possible ?
Any advice for HC ?

Thank you again for the guide ! i have a lot of fun atm :)
"
Hey !
That s my first melee char, actually lvl40, im really enjoing it ! thank you so much !

as i am a HC exclusive player do you have some tips or changes that i can do on my tree / gems setup to be as much defensive as possible ?
Any advice for HC ?

Thank you again for the guide ! i have a lot of fun atm :)

Hi :D

You are putting pressure on me with HC xD
Soul of Steel anointment definitely. Damage is very much reliant on gear so upgrade your staff before Hegemony's Era. Now would be a good moment.

Pandemonius is a huge offense/defense boost. You could try spamming Tul.

Get chaos res up as much as you get.

Not much what i can add to this. It's pretty tanky as it is, but requires good gear.

SS & HF

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 11, 2020, 3:02:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info