3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Wanted to do a freeze build this league and landed on this. I'm having a hard time choosing between Berserker and Inquisitor though. Can anyone tell me which is better for this kind of build? Is Inquisitor only better if you have a crazy rare staff?

Inquisitor is okish but not as good and won't feel nowhere good as this. Damage, defense, recovery and speed, everything is better on Berserker.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 9, 2020, 7:17:06 PM
Hi, I am currently leveling this build and I was wondering why Hypothermia isn't an option.

As I see it that would help with frenzy charges no?
Hi all,should your golem be kept at level 12 since its linked to CWDT level 10?
"
Kethlorien wrote:
Hi, I am currently leveling this build and I was wondering why Hypothermia isn't an option.

As I see it that would help with frenzy charges no?

Melee phys gives more damage. Also on t16 it can happen that you roll map with mod where monsters avoid all elemental ailments, but it very rare though.

No...
"
abpham wrote:
Hi all,should your golem be kept at level 12 since its linked to CWDT level 10?

yeah
Hello, is there any conversion of minion damage to our damage in build, or why the helmet base is with minion dmg?
"
yourrock84 wrote:
Hello, is there any conversion of minion damage to our damage in build, or why the helmet base is with minion dmg?

No, just happened that i bought that helmet base with enchant.
hello there.i have damn bad single target dps even at low level maps!can you please tell me what should i do next to upgrade it?srry for my bad english :)
Last edited by vitalini4 on Jan 10, 2020, 3:39:26 AM
"
vitalini4 wrote:
hello there.i have damn bad single target dps even at low level maps!can you please tell me what should i do next to upgrade it?srry for my bad english :)

Is it your character MeNinjaYou? You don't have the belt that this build really needs, but that doens't really add dps.. What about accuracy? you don't have a lot of it on your gear. You also lack precision aura and Herald of Ice.

And you have uniques as gloves, boots and helmet. Better to find a rare item in all those slots. They should have 4 sockets each - use them all. This build is forgiving with links.
I see which jewel sockets you chose on the path of building.

I'm sorry but I still cannot tell which gem goes in which socket.

Can you please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info