3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Hi there,

Do you have any SSF tips ?

I havn't yet levelled the char but i've got some of the unique needed :
-Hegemony's but not 6L, tho i can get a 5L,
-Kaom's heart,
-Flasks (not lion's roar tho)
-Carnage heart instead of the pandemonius which is a pain to farm in ssf,

Since i didnt managed to get the belt i'm kinda cautious before making the build :p

Hope to see an answer, thank's !
Torstein, what about Aspect of carnage? Thought it was the most OP Berserker ascendancy? It's like 700k more dps in PoB (on your character). I know it's intentional not specing into it but can't get the idea behind it :)
Last edited by Spasko on Jan 8, 2020, 4:53:43 AM
How does this build work for mastermind fight? Never done it but it is alot of phys-fire(chaos?) dmg?
Got the mastermind rdy but since im HC im scared
"
Go_Packers wrote:
Hey,

Really nice guide! New to PoE and this guide has made this game easy to learn. This is a very fun build. Thank you!

Can you please be more specific on the location of each jewel in the passive tree. Thank you!

You can see the exact location of unique jewels in Path of Building.
Just to note, don't take Mind Over Matter keystone until you get Glorious Vanity jewel.
"
foojin wrote:
Hey Torstein -

Spoiler

Build is working out great so far. Got my pandemonius yesterday and new gloves.

Next up is the glorious vanity, fangs enchant on amu, chaos res ring and +1 frenzies, tempered flesh, enlighten and then a 6L staff.

I also think it would be good to spent the new elemental quality on the amulet as it increase cold pen (and cold dmg) on it. What do you think?

Doing great :)

yeah, new elemental catalysts on ammy are good
"
Spasko wrote:
"

I do not have it linked to CWDT so I guess it doesn't matter in my case. The mana would be an issue - for now (at lvl 79) I have 68 mana unreserved and frost bomb requires 16 at lvl 20 I think.
So Far I'm really enjoying the build. The damage is insane, the only issue I have (it's not an issue yet but will become in higher tier maps) is my low life pool (about 4k). Need to work on it I guess.

In that case it's ok, you don't have to level it.

Mana won't be an issue, no worries.

Craft max life as es mod on body armor to get more es.
"
Werynn wrote:
Hi there,

Do you have any SSF tips ?

I havn't yet levelled the char but i've got some of the unique needed :
-Hegemony's but not 6L, tho i can get a 5L,
-Kaom's heart,
-Flasks (not lion's roar tho)
-Carnage heart instead of the pandemonius which is a pain to farm in ssf,

Since i didnt managed to get the belt i'm kinda cautious before making the build :p

Hope to see an answer, thank's !

Belt is kinda mandatory. Maybe you could chance it? :/ not sure

It should be viable for ssf if you could get the belt.
"
Spasko wrote:
Torstein, what about Aspect of carnage? Thought it was the most OP Berserker ascendancy? It's like 700k more dps in PoB (on your character). I know it's intentional not specing into it but can't get the idea behind it :)

I think it's not worth doing. War Bringer and Pain Reaver are too good to be skipped for more damage which is not an issue.
You won't get the feel that build is bad if your damage is little off, but it will feel like sh*t if you are dying no matter the damage.
"
How does this build work for mastermind fight? Never done it but it is alot of phys-fire(chaos?) dmg?
Got the mastermind rdy but since im HC im scared

Should be fine if you get the gear. You should also watch some videos of the fight. Also difficulty of the fight depends on the area level. Don't do high tier Mastermind if you are not familiar with the fight.

Get your flasks right! see the flask section
Chemist's Basalt flask
Lion's Roar

Use Solaris Pantheon.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 8, 2020, 7:59:26 AM
"
"
Spasko wrote:

I think it's not worth doing. War Bringer and Pain Reaver are too good to be skipped for more damage which is not an issue.
You won't get the feel that build is bad if your damage is little off, but it will feel like sh*t if you are dying no matter the damage.

What I meant was Aspect of carnage instead of Blitz. Guess I'm not getting how important Blitz actually is and why. It's 700+ dps on your char in PoB if I unallocate Blitz and allocate Aspect of Carnage.
Last edited by Spasko on Jan 8, 2020, 8:08:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info