3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Spasko wrote:
So do we level frost bomb now or not? In the guide it says to keep it at lvl 1 but in the new PoB link it's lvl 20?

Yeah raise the level just enough so it doesn't get taken by CWDT gem so you can cast it manually.
Thanks for answer!!
Is there any particular map bosses these days to be extra carefull about?
How hard is uber lab and what life treshold should i aim for?
Sorry for all noob questions but since you are so kind to answer i might aswell Ask;)

I'm already capped out resistances without res on helmet, but would this worth to meta craft?

Hi there, quick question, Increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies on gloves will help the build?

here is an example of what i mean https://imgur.com/b8cnfdx
Last edited by v64du1 on Jan 7, 2020, 5:31:07 PM
"
v64du1 wrote:

Hi there, quick question, Increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies on gloves will help the build?

here is an example of what i mean https://imgur.com/b8cnfdx

yes, but it's not worth 3ex i think. Try to lower the price.
"
Thanks for answer!!
Is there any particular map bosses these days to be extra carefull about?
How hard is uber lab and what life treshold should i aim for?
Sorry for all noob questions but since you are so kind to answer i might aswell Ask;)

You could use Uber Lab carry to get you thru it first time. Previous life threshold was about 4k life but Izaro is tougher also in 3.9

Not sure what to tell you about bosses. Watch out for extra damage map mods or -max resistances. HC is very rippy in this patch.
"
Maelstro wrote:

I'm already capped out resistances without res on helmet, but would this worth to meta craft?

Yeah you could meta craft it if you don't get unlucky to remove some suffix.
Not sure about mods. Life definitely and some new mod from the influenced pool.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 7, 2020, 6:31:47 PM
Hey,

Really nice guide! New to PoE and this guide has made this game easy to learn. This is a very fun build. Thank you!

Can you please be more specific on the location of each jewel in the passive tree. Thank you!

Hey Torstein -

Build is working out great so far. Got my pandemonius yesterday and new gloves.

Next up is the glorious vanity, fangs enchant on amu, chaos res ring and +1 frenzies, tempered flesh, enlighten and then a 6L staff.

I also think it would be good to spent the new elemental quality on the amulet as it increase cold pen (and cold dmg) on it. What do you think?
Last edited by foojin on Jan 8, 2020, 3:04:23 AM
"
"
Spasko wrote:
So do we level frost bomb now or not? In the guide it says to keep it at lvl 1 but in the new PoB link it's lvl 20?

Yeah raise the level just enough so it doesn't get taken by CWDT gem so you can cast it manually.

I do not have it linked to CWDT so I guess it doesn't matter in my case. The mana would be an issue - for now (at lvl 79) I have 68 mana unreserved and frost bomb requires 16 at lvl 20 I think.
So Far I'm really enjoying the build. The damage is insane, the only issue I have (it's not an issue yet but will become in higher tier maps) is my low life pool (about 4k). Need to work on it I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info