3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Don't see much changes on the tree? Quality on war banner is not usable for us, right? Thanks for the update!
Whew. I went through a brief period in the late-40's to early-50's when I was getting gibbed and the damage felt bad (I was still using the Pillar). I had my doubts, then I bought a 350 pDPS staff for an alch and did my Cruel lab. Back to being a wrecking ball with overleech nirvana.
"
daason wrote:
Don't see much changes on the tree? Quality on war banner is not usable for us, right? Thanks for the update!

I think not, not 100% sure on that.
Tree has slight change in jewel socket location, from top to mid section. Saves 1 passive.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 6, 2020, 6:54:18 PM
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Whew. I went through a brief period in the late-40's to early-50's when I was getting gibbed and the damage felt bad (I was still using the Pillar). I had my doubts, then I bought a 350 pDPS staff for an alch and did my Cruel lab. Back to being a wrecking ball with overleech nirvana.

Enjoy slurping that life xD
Hi again, still playing low lvl maps but so far i love the build!
I was just wondering since im only trying to gather some currency atm what to uppgrade next or what to aim for?
Thanks for build:)
"
I was just wondering since im only trying to gather some currency atm what to uppgrade next or what to aim for?

And another thing since im an old d2 HC only player i play poe HC aswell but im not that experienced in poe yet so ive never done uber lab :( any tips and hp/gear recomensations for when i man up and go for it?
Hi Torsteinthefallen,

I’m curious about the last update. Is it really worth changing for Astral plate and other stuff? If yes i’m not sure where to start to make the switch. I’m stomping T16 right now and I feel like I don’t want to make a switch that will not help me much. If you could look at my gear , I would appreciate that.

I am actualy spamming the lab right now to get the enchant on the boots. That’s why I have the speed potion instead of the other one.

Thx, I rly love the build!!

I'm The 0ne
So do we level frost bomb now or not? In the guide it says to keep it at lvl 1 but in the new PoB link it's lvl 20?
"
"

And another thing since im an old d2 HC only player i play poe HC aswell but im not that experienced in poe yet so ive never done uber lab :( any tips and hp/gear recomensations for when i man up and go for it?

Getting your effective life should be No1 priority. If you could get Astral Plate with stats like in the guide that would be great. Make 5L out of Hegemony's Era.
Death Rush ring is cheap and will give some nice chaos resistance.
Glorious Vanity in the name of Doryani jewel after you get body armour would be great. Don't spec into Mind Over Matter before you get the jewel though.
Uber Lab completion will give significant speed and damage to the char.
"
The0ne wrote:
Hi Torsteinthefallen,

I’m curious about the last update. Is it really worth changing for Astral plate and other stuff? If yes i’m not sure where to start to make the switch. I’m stomping T16 right now and I feel like I don’t want to make a switch that will not help me much. If you could look at my gear , I would appreciate that.

I am actualy spamming the lab right now to get the enchant on the boots. That’s why I have the speed potion instead of the other one.

Thx, I rly love the build!!

Glad to hear that! :)

If you feel you are fine, then don't change. Primary goal of the update was to raise Chaos resistance.
Previous PoB with Kaom's Heart is on page 21.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info