Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

GL to all who will participate.
I'll start in HC SSF as usual, but I realistically don't have neither the skill nor the time to compete in this event. Still, a nice thing to do, thx both Ziz and GGG.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
When you realize how broken the content is after expansion/league in the first month, this will be fun to watch

"NOOOO FUCK THAT, THE KILL DIDN'T COUNT".

Cue 8 mod Cortex boss.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Dec 4, 2019, 4:04:12 AM
Promoting playing 18+ hours per day ? This is not what this game needs.
SSF .. RNG at it's grandest

Yet another event aimed at streamers, and leaving out 95% of your base.

Last edited by Swazlee on Dec 4, 2019, 4:55:21 AM
i suck at race but thats a great initiative GGG, PogChampHype
Btw most of the races were hc ssf before, even if i really dont like this mode, the reward make it worth my time
Oh my!! It's gonna be fun!

Just went through comment section, and this is absolutely insane how delusional people are. They talk about having no chance because it is HCSSF. Do they think they would have any chance in normal SC? :D Let's be honest, the same people who will win this would win the SC/SCSSF event as well. I hope GGG will make an event like that in the future so "99% of the playerbase" will have the same chance of winning nothing. So stupid.

I ripped like 5 chars on BHC and managed to get my highest BSSFHC char, so i will definitely play for the lulz. GL for Steel, Dan, Ziz and HF for the rest of the boys who will be participating in this event!

And btw soon it is time to give us a SSFHC-2-week-every-league-mechanic-league!!!!!!!!
Last edited by quickey on Dec 4, 2019, 4:56:06 AM
You GGG truly deserved all respect and our love.
But this is just such a poor idea tbh imo. Been said enough already.

Anyway, quite some people gonna have big fun with it, so at the end, why not honestly.
glhf for all participants!
Its not fair . what about those who wish to play cast on death? its massive nerf .

anyway gj i am definetly gonna join:P even if its just for one kill:P
dunno.
As a casual PoE player I feel like this race was made for some no-irl players/streamers.
There was races where I can win some cool things just for reaching lvl 60 HC. And what now? Only 20-30 no-lifers gonna take everything? What the point for me to even start that race? Correct me, if I'm missing smth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info