Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

How many players, percentage wise, wants to start league in HC ? And SSF on top of that ?

How many top players/streamers need MTX packs ? Those guys have crapload of MTX already.

This doesn't seem to make much sense, why aren't there like some MTX for killing the boss on normal SC or HC, just for the kill, for everyone ? Maybe just one MTX or something. But some motivation for the whole playerbase.

I don't see how this is exciting, it's like 50 players or whatever who will compete in this.

Don't see how this is exciting for normal player.

It's not short race either, I'm not watching 30-40-50-60 hours long "race" or however long it will be to kill that boss.

edit: Also, there needs to be TIME LIMIT for races, otherwise it's not fair either. Someone who is willing to destroy their health not sleeping or being high on adderal or modafinil or whatever can just demolish other guy who actually have health as priority and wants to get 7-8 hours of sleep and some movement during the day.
Last edited by Flisker_2 on Dec 4, 2019, 2:41:01 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
People complaining here would never reach the bosses anyway.
Softcore is not challenging and has never been. In hardcore it would become a trading competition, so ssfhc is the only logical choice.

Not saying I mind the drama and made up percentages though, keep at it.

macrocore isnt a challenge either in path of exile so long the log out macro reigns supreme..

it's naive to believe that macrocore ssf or "softcore" are both hard or made to be a challenge.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Dec 4, 2019, 2:39:43 AM
stupid miners trappers incoming - screen it )
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:
TWITCH, no thanks!!!!!!!!!!

already got poe-scammed into watching 16 hours of scam-con for 0 drops, never again.

bad luck,brian.

i got 2 mtx from twitch,they delay the gift.
better late than nothing.
Play SSF HC League only.
Already lose count how many time i be slain in SSF HC.
Never argue with Softcore/Poor people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
lel all the whiny plebs complaining about macros despite it being totally legit since the dawn of time.

ridiculous!
"
Puxpux wrote:
Its just an opinion , you guys need to relax lol

"
Puxpux wrote:
That is , by far, the worst idea ever.

Someone needs to relax that is true.
We tested it extensively
To be honest, almost nobody will participate. The general idea is nice, but putting it in a hardcore frame ruins any chance for 99% of the userbase.

Basically what will happen:

Method farms the money. A few randoms get the MTX. Thanks.

IF GGG/Ziz had chosen a more fitting frame, more people would (and could realistically) participate.

SSF SC would be the best frame for it. Everybody could end the race whenever they wanted and migrate to trade league instead of loosing EVERYTHING by dying.

Not gonna participate, nor checking for updates on this. Would be too frustrating for me.

Well, i guess at least you tried.

I will win this for sure
Yeah I´m sure. If it would be SC trade league only without whatever macro u guys would rock the ladder. I mean dying in the story like 20 times is GGG´s fault why u can´t even get into Maps without having under 20 Deaths. Or even u never practice to reach maps before its next week. And now about the part "but they are streamers they have more time": I mean yeah that´s true they have indeed more time but i started this game in hardcore and learned the game step by step. If you are not confident playing hardcore then do it like normal ppl would do: Practice in a SC region first and try to reach doing bosses and stuff like that on your own. SC SSF is the perfect place u can practice that. Nothing stops you to get better in this game. But please stop your non stop cry about the game mostly those who´ve never supported this game with any money and complaining about free stuff in this game. Stop destroying this community and play something like Pokemon.
Not with South African ping of perma >200ms...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info