Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

big and throbbin
Dope challenge and race event, hardcore ssf players have to be really excited to compete for such payouts. Looking forward to rolling in SSFHC just to join in on the fun and the rest of the community
Does the prizes include the money from banned peoples spender a here a fortune, or it's most from the regularly, nothing suspected peoples ?
"Grinding Gear Games Employees (and Zizaran) are not eligible for prizes."

OOF
Second-class poe gamer
I will try my best and fail for sure :D Should be alot of fun !
Thanks i cant wait for this!
Play hc every league, though not really ssf before. But this looks like too much fun not to try! Super looking forward to joining the race.

-Orion
Sounds like a awesome event! Good luck to those who gonna compete!
Not even going to try, as I am not even near that good!
You guys should atleast disable logout macro, or let using it take you out of the competition.

And what happens if noone gets the kill(s)? (as one month is quite short, and if you die you have to start over)
Or if only one player kills all those prize bosses as first? (it is mostly on the same path afterall)
Last edited by sarannah101 on Dec 4, 2019, 2:27:14 AM
TWITCH, no thanks!!!!!!!!!!

already got poe-scammed into watching 16 hours of scam-con for 0 drops, never again.

Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
People complaining here would never reach the bosses anyway.
Softcore is not challenging and has never been. In hardcore it would become a trading competition, so ssfhc is the only logical choice.

Not saying I mind the drama and made up percentages though, keep at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info