Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

Thanks for doubling the chance to recieve the drop to ppl, that can recieve drops, and doing nothing for people that can't.

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

I understand but it's not worth to be banned for just keep letting them know they screwed up but in a more "2019" way..

I think it might be the ONLY way to show them we care. Clearly they aren't getting the message at all.

it's sunday on NZ there's barely people at the office, most of the staff is at the con.. with luck maybe tomorrow we might get some news they might be aware of this dumpster fire but they don't want to "ruin" the "positive vibes" and shit thing on the con..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Twitch Drop is not the real problem, Maybe is Mtx price..
"
mclope wrote:

Not in this particular case. In this exact, specific case, in this thread about lies about twitch drops? The only problem is twitch drops.

In general, yes, their stuff is CRAZY overpriced. Even their cheapest on-sale stuff is outrageous.

But today? The only problem is the lies about drops.
I tryed everything .
I went at twitch settings and removed poe and twitch prime drops .
I waited 1 min , refresh .
I went and linked poe again.
Still get the twitch prime drops line :(
I go to sleep . cya guyz.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
mclope wrote:

But today? The only problem is the lies about drops.

Give it a rest ffs.

They didn't lie, there is just a stuff up with how the Twitch linking has been done.

"
uchika wrote:
I got this.

Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.
tryed to unlick and lick again many times.
But always give's me this .
Cool, so unlinking and relinking again doesn't help either. Great, just great. :(
"
Osarna wrote:

They didn't lie, there is just a stuff up with how the Twitch linking has been done.

I emailed them (as should you) they swear it's totally fine and working as intended.

That is literally a lie.

I challenge you to email them, they will tell you it's NOT a mistake, and everything is working as intended. Then you tell me that's not a lie.
14 hours of watching and in the end nothing.
0*2 it's still 0
Last edited by DerkMaestro on Nov 16, 2019, 7:53:24 PM
rng twitch drops were a bad idea. should have gave out guaranteed drops based on "time watched" the actual drop you get could be rng but getting a drop at all shouldn't have been.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info