Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
IPlayNaked wrote:
Stop complaining about no drops. I've also viewed for 11 hours now and haven't received any either, BUT at least you get to watch ExileCon for FREEEEE! Appreciate the fact that GGG cared enough to allow this to be streamed on Twitch and let all of us who couldn't make it to ExileCon be apart of it.

.... they're getting massive revenue for this... You think anybody does anything for free? I don't watch for free, they don't let people in for free, and they don't negotiate twitch drops and massive twitch contracts to NOT get paid for it.

They are getting literally paid by twitch, AND they are buying future fans with these phantom scam drops.

It's unfortunate they fucked everything up... But if you think they aren't getting something out of all this you're delusional.

I don't care even a little about exilecon. I care about the drops. I'm here for drops, and drops only.
Judging by this link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dx4x9m/do_not_laugh_twitch_drops_a_so_ez/f7neo0k/
Our accounts should be:
Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops.
AND NOT: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

It's not possible to change, that's why we get 0 drops.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
IPlayNaked wrote:
Stop complaining about no drops. I've also viewed for 11 hours now and haven't received any either, BUT at least you get to watch ExileCon for FREEEEE! Appreciate the fact that GGG cared enough to allow this to be streamed on Twitch and let all of us who couldn't make it to ExileCon be apart of it.

.... they're getting massive revenue for this... You think anybody does anything for free? I don't watch for free, they don't let people in for free, and they don't negotiate twitch drops and massive twitch contracts to NOT get paid for it.

They are getting literally paid by twitch, AND they are buying future fans with these phantom scam drops.

It's unfortunate they fucked everything up... But if you think they aren't getting something out of all this you're delusional.

I don't care even a little about exilecon. I care about the drops. I'm here for drops, and drops only.

Shouldn't you be happy the game is getting money (support) though? This helps pay the staff so we continue to get free new content drops. What makes you feel like your entitled to anything extra? Sorry about your poor luck, but try to be a good sport about it? Nobody likes sore losers.
"
IPlayNaked wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
IPlayNaked wrote:

Shouldn't you be happy the game is getting money (support) though? This helps pay the staff so we continue to get free new content drops. What makes you feel like your entitled to anything extra? Sorry about your poor luck, but try to be a good sport about it? Nobody likes sore losers.

Totaly agree with that, and new players means a more fluctuable economy for those who doesn't play on ssf, so it's full benef for players and devs. If "fake skins" is a sacrifice pour a better game and a bigger community, i'm ok with it.
I doubt it will mean much for you all, but I wanted to provide what information I can, since I finally got a drop about an hour ago after all this time. My linking page, like a lot of yours, appears like this:

I do not have Twitch Prime.

Here's a picture of my messages:

As you can see, even though my account said Twitch Prime drops, I was able to obtain a drop.

Some more details for you all: Yesterday I was watching on my Firefox browser with Adblock, and today I've been watching on Chrome with no addons. All the while on both, I've had the "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot." below the screen.

Unfortunately, that's all I've got for you. But just because it says Twitch Prime drops, don't think you're automatically ineligible for them like I did.

Whether Adblock was the problem, or things are just now starting to be fixed, it seems strange it would take so long to get a drop, given the odds. It seems even more unlikely for so many others to have gone so long without getting anything at all.

Good luck to you all, and I hope we get some clarification as to what is going on with this.
"
IPlayNaked wrote:

"You should feel honored you get to watch an 18 hour long advertisement and get nothing because the system is broken"

Lol
Last edited by Zykor on Nov 16, 2019, 8:15:15 PM
"
AtmaRoach wrote:
I doubt it will mean much for you all, but I wanted to provide what information I can, since I finally got a drop about an hour ago after all this time. My linking page, like a lot of yours, appears like this:

I do not have Twitch Prime.

Here's a picture of my messages:

As you can see, even though my account said Twitch Prime drops, I was able to obtain a drop.

Thanks for this I knew there wasnt anything new regarding this people love to spread fake rumours.

it's so funny that they switched from blaming twitch to "oh you have bad rng, too bad keep watching and giving us ad revenue exile!"
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 16, 2019, 8:22:13 PM
Oh another one: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dxfo69/did_anyone_else_just_get_lots_of_twitch_drops/

Guess I'm done with the stream and this PR fiasco.
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 16, 2019, 8:20:21 PM
Infernal Bundle + Eyes for me! Thanks, GGG <3
Nothing. Two days straight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info