Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

The guy can complain all he wants about the drops
We got scammed to improve the twitch viewer stats.

11 hours now and no drops.

Its clearly bugged, nerfed, broken, glitched. The twitch channel is FULL of complaints from DROP ENABLED accounts, its obvious that 80-90% are not getting drops. Its clear we got scammed and were not adequately compensated for our time.

The poe twitch fail was the best advertisement for diablo 4.

Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Ive watched the stream from the start and nothing...
"
steelsoldier wrote:

I just expected so much better from GGG... Everything about this from the lying to the lack of response.. It's ruined the entire show. If I got nothing but saw everyone else winning left and right, I'd happily enjoy the show. But almost nobody at all is winning anything.

I would have NEVER watched this stupid fucking stream if it wasn't for potential drops. I thought maybe I'd enjoy it... Didn't expect this from GGG. It's ruined the whole show, and left me with nothing but outrageous disappointment in the company.
i hope ggg fix this o give drops for all ppl who link to account, this system fail a loot , 2 days complete in twitch :(
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
steelsoldier wrote:

I just expected so much better from GGG... Everything about this from the lying to the lack of response.. It's ruined the entire show. If I got nothing but saw everyone else winning left and right, I'd happily enjoy the show. But almost nobody at all is winning anything.

I would have NEVER watched this stupid fucking stream if it wasn't for potential drops. I thought maybe I'd enjoy it... Didn't expect this from GGG. It's ruined the whole show, and left me with nothing but outrageous disappointment in the company.

I understand but it's not worth to be banned for just keep letting them know they screwed up but in a more "2019" way..

yesterday I was laughing and a bit annoyed today I'm fully laughing at how they don't care to step it up and keep playing the small company card and blame others..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 16, 2019, 7:42:02 PM
"
Xystre wrote:

I understand but it's not worth to be banned for just keep letting them know they screwed up but in a more "2019" way..

I think it might be the ONLY way to show them we care. Clearly they aren't getting the message at all.
Account was drop enabled since twitch helmet giveaway, years ago (which worked at the time). Checked it yesterday, according to the posted instructions and confirmed it was still linked. No drops so far...

(edit: I received drops about a day after the event ended, so apparently Twitch was just lagging behind by quite a lot. In any case, I thoroughly enjoyed the event and am really happy for everyone involved at GGG. It looked like a lot of fun and it was great that they allowed us all to watch along at home.)
Last edited by slably on Nov 17, 2019, 5:49:41 PM
"
killerzet23 wrote:

Got
"
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 16, 2019, 11:32:23 PM

and on account i have
"
Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

Cheers.

Edit: It does not show in Twitch notifications. Just a message on poe website.
Edit2: AdBlock enabled on Twitch.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:

I think it might be the ONLY way to show them we care. Clearly they aren't getting the message at all.

Or maybe just wait the end of the convention to see if they do something about it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info