Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

기대가되내여
"
Kikineur wrote:

Like I was saying in a previous message, what stoped you from doing something else and just let the stream run backward ?

Why are you so stupid you can't realize that's what everybody is probably doing already? And they still aren't getting drops.

Not to mention lots of people on reddit complaining they can't do more than one thing at a time. They run the stream they CANNOT play a game, or browse online, or watch a movie. It eats up 100% of the bandwith.
I got this.

Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.
tryed to unlick and lick again many times.
But always give's me this .

How fucked am i ?? :(
"
uchika wrote:
I got this.

Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops.

You won't get any drops.
Let the stream open overnight so i could keep getting drops, but looks like twitch stream went off at some point and i wasn't awake to refresh the browser, unlucky i guess =(
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 2, 2019, 3:49:09 AM
"
uchika wrote:
I got this.

you're not "fucked" the way they choose to do this was poorly and mostly aimed towards ad revenue and promote their twitch.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Kikineur wrote:

Like I was saying in a previous message, what stoped you from doing something else and just let the stream run backward ?

Why are you so stupid you can't realize that's what everybody is probably doing already? And they still aren't getting drops.

Not to mention lots of people on reddit complaining they can't do more than one thing at a time. They run the stream they CANNOT play a game, or browse online, or watch a movie. It eats up 100% of the bandwith.

Because you said that you were loosing your time watching a stream for nothing and blablabla. If you did wait i said you didn't waist your time, maybe your hopes and dreams of having some poor skins, but not your time. I'm not realy trying to defend ggg on this, but shit happens, and we maybe just need to wait what they'll do after the exilecons for everybody who wait, and if they do nothing then we can shitstorm on them.
Rakie1337, why don't you stfu about the drops. ffs way to come across like a self-entitled a*hole. Grow up will you. So you haven't got some virtual thing, omfg NOOOOOO, whatever will i do? maybe get a life or something?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

SO HOW DO YOU MAKE IT SO YOUR ACCOUNT JUST SAYS TWITCH DROPS INSTEAD OF TWITCH PRIME DROPS, I TRIED LINKING BOTH A TWITCH ACCOUNT WITH TWITCH PRIME AND WITHOUT TWITCH PRIME AND IT STILL TELLS ME "Twitch Prime Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Prime Drops." ALSO, HOW CAN YOU TELL THIS IS AFFECTING PEOPLE GETTING DROPS? DID PEOPLE WITH THE TWITCH PRIME DROPS MESSAGE GET ANY TWITCH DROPS TOO MAYBE?. I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHING THIS STUPID OF A BUG IS AFFECTING WHETHER WE ARE GETTING THE TWITCH DROP OR NOT. HOW CAN GGG DO THIS TO THEIR OWN CONSUMERS? THIS IS DISGUSTING, THIS SOLE THING ALONE HAS MADE ME HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS YEARS ExileCON.

You don't. You will not get anything, and the staff doesn't care. They have used us. You will get nothing, just like almost every other single person. Absolutely fucking nothing.

They don't feel responsible. They don't care how you feel. They will not fix this. And they feel everything is working as intended.

They don't care even a little about our time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info