Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Osarna wrote:

They didn't lie, there is just a stuff up with how the Twitch linking has been done.

I emailed them (as should you) they swear it's totally fine and working as intended.

That is literally a lie.

I challenge you to email them, they will tell you it's NOT a mistake, and everything is working as intended. Then you tell me that's not a lie.

Ok, give me their email adress and i'll try.
2 Days - 0 Drops

Thanks for nothing :(
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
rng twitch drops were a bad idea. should have gave out guaranteed drops based on "time watched" the actual drop you get could be rng but getting a drop at all shouldn't have been.

I've done a lot of twitch drops. Not once ever has there literally been zero drops. Not once.
same here 0 drops
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Osarna wrote:

They didn't lie, there is just a stuff up with how the Twitch linking has been done.

I emailed them (as should you) they swear it's totally fine and working as intended.

That is literally a lie.

I challenge you to email them, they will tell you it's NOT a mistake, and everything is working as intended. Then you tell me that's not a lie.

No that is an office that is understaffed on a Sunday during their biggest ever live event sending out an standard email to everyone who questions it.

Once things are up and running next week they will get to the bottom of it and make a statement.

Nothing to do with lying.
"
Kikineur wrote:

Ok, give me their email adress and i'll try.

support@grindinggear.com

Official support. Here's a quick copy/paste of what they told me

Hey there,

Thanks for contacting Support.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're having some bad luck with your Twitch Drops! We have spoken to the relevant team members regarding this and it appears that Twitch Drops are currently working correctly.

If your accounts are correctly linked then I'm afraid this appears to simply be a bad case of RNG, unfortunately. There is no separate drop rate chance for particular users, everyone is working with the same base drop rate.

For more information on the Twitch Drops for Exilecon, you can read our announcement here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2676838

If there's anything else we can assist you with feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Rory
(1 - 0.985 ^ (minutes you watched / 5)) * 100
your chance in %
14h = 840m / 5 = 168

0.985 ^ 168 = 0.079

1 - 0.079 = 0.921
0.921 * 100 = 92.1% Chance to get a drop in 14h
bad luck, but still not totally impossible. Sucks. I had nothing as well btw :D
Stop complaining about no drops. I've also viewed for 11 hours now and haven't received any either, BUT at least you get to watch ExileCon for FREEEEE! Appreciate the fact that GGG cared enough to allow this to be streamed on Twitch and let all of us who couldn't make it to ExileCon be apart of it.
ah so they shifted the blame from twitch to bad RNG so they don't have to give anything to 99.9% of the people that didnt get anything

very professional of you tencentggg..

I'm sure people will be excited to look at your future events with drops on after this..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 16, 2019, 8:05:16 PM
-
Last edited by Eepis on Nov 26, 2019, 12:17:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info