Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Rakie1337 wrote:

The drops are literally all that matters. Not to see their bullshit, not to watch nerds jerk off over some bald guy. For the fucking loot.

man i'm getting a real chad vibe here. Definitely not nerdy or fucking stupid as fuck. Did you know you can run a stream in the background ?

Last edited by bbkxrvnm on Nov 16, 2019, 7:26:20 PM
"
Kikineur wrote:

That's just stupid but ok it's your point.

Most of us are NOT lame super fans. We are people who expect to be given something for our time.

Do you think they aren't making a ton of money and future revenue off twitch streaming? Do you think it wasn't a ploy to inflate their income?

They are reaping a TON of rewards, and rewarding NOBODY for it.

They are actively taking from everybody watching RIGHT NOW, in REAL TIME, and giving NOTHING in return.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 16, 2019, 7:25:10 PM
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Kikineur wrote:

You regret "giving" (actualy you gave nothing, you bought virtual money for a f2p game, nobody forced you) money just because you didn't won a skin ? Actally if you watched the stream only for the skins then maybe you don't deserve them. The stream's here to present you next league and future feature, skins are bonus.

Yep. I regret it deeply. If they can't respect their fans/customers/viewers, then they're shit humans.

I watch it ONLY for the skins. I don't need to see some stupid reveal, it'll come out when it comes out. I couldn't care less about anything BUT the twitch drops.

The drops are literally all that matters. And that's why the vast majority of people I know are watching. Not to see their bullshit, not to watch nerds jerk off over some bald guy. For the fucking loot.

"harsh" for the majority of people here but honest.

I wasted 5+ hours watching cringe and awkward silences yesterday never again, next "exilecon" they better step it up and stop playing the blame others card because tencentggg isnt a small company anymore for years now..

Personaly i don't find it honest, just mean. And you guys are actually not very smart if you watched the stream if you don't liked it. You could possibly do something else and just let the stream run backward. you waste your time, not ggg lul
2 full days = 0 drops... ty GGG
Last edited by DamiLegita on Nov 16, 2019, 7:26:13 PM
"
steelsoldier wrote:
The people who watched because of drops increased the number of viewers on Twitch, essentially gave GGG exposure on their PoE Twitch account and guess what, over 80% of the players did not get any drops

A lot of people also watched just because it was the top viewed on twitch. Someone said stats showed over a million viewers all together. There's no chance in hell even 80% of those were twitch linked with PoE.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Kikineur wrote:

That's just stupid but ok it's your point.

Most of us are NOT lame super fans. We are people who expect to be given something for our time.

Do you think they aren't making a ton of money and future revenue off twitch streaming? Do you think it wasn't a ploy to inflate their income?

They are reaping a TON of rewards, and rewarding NOBODY for it.

They are actively taking from everybody watching RIGHT NOW, in REAL TIME, and giving NOTHING in return.

Like I was saying in a previous message, what stoped you from doing something else and just let the stream run backward ?
"
Kikineur wrote:
Personaly i don't find it honest, just mean. And you guys are actually not very smart if you watched the stream if you don't liked it. You could possibly do something else and just let the stream run backward. you waste your time, not ggg lul

mean? saying what you think is mean?

oh and don't project things on me stranger.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Kikineur wrote:

mean? saying what you think is mean?

oh and don't project things on me stranger.

Ok boomer
"
Kikineur wrote:
And you guys are actually not very smart if you watched the stream if you don't liked it.

Why do you think we care so much about the reward? We don't give a shit about the stream even a little bit. We care about the reward. We are here only for the reward... That's why they said there was a reward, to draw people in... Then nobody ever wins and suddenly we're the bad guys?

GGG put out the fucking bait and we came running. We did what they wanted, and they wouldn't meet us halfway.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Kikineur wrote:
And you guys are actually not very smart if you watched the stream if you don't liked it.

Why do you think we care so much about the reward? We don't give a shit about the stream even a little bit. We care about the reward. We are here only for the reward... That's why they said there was a reward, to draw people in... Then nobody ever wins and suddenly we're the bad guys?

GGG put out the fucking bait and we came running. We did what they wanted, and they wouldn't meet us halfway.

BINGO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info