Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
bolec777 wrote:
"
Kidjica wrote:
You can forget that. They don't give anything for free. Trust me i play this since beta.

Game itself is free...

You're right, and the 110 or whatever employees they have aren't getting paid a single penny. They are homeless and live on the streets without a house, food, or wage.

if only people could understand making a "free game" meant they in no way, shape, or form got a single penny for their efforts...
Someone will surely make a statement about the situation today during the stream or on Reddit. I would have watched the stream regardless of the drops, but for sure I DO feel like something went wrong.

Like someone said earlier, only 2-3 screenshots from 150k+ viewers is very improbable with the odds provided by GGG. Surely, seeing the uproar, GGG backers would have provided evidence to silence the critics, but they can't... because they, too, received no drops.

I am expecting GGG to be transparent about this and address the issue eventually, when they find out what happened and decide what they want to do about it. Hold your pitchforks for now with the hate comments though... this is all speculation as of right now. Let's see what happens today and if it turns out there was an error, you need to remember that sometimes mistakes happen and it was NOT necessarily malicious intent on their part to "use you" for $$. I give GGG way more benefit of the doubt than that and I'm sure most people would agree that they have been good to their players in the past.

That being said, hope to get a drop during today's stream!!
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"

if you force yourself to watch a stream for 7h just to get something out of a gamble thats on you mate. relax dude. might have turned off your pc and got something more valuable out of it.

Wasn't a gamble, they GUARANTEED it on Reddit. Swore after 5.5 hours we WOULD get shit.

I am owed.

please take the time to relax for a couple minutes and then come back to reread your comments. you and lots of people in this thread are way over the top of this thing. a) you were not hired to watch 7h of a stream and to be paid in microtransactions and b) if you think that sounds like a reasonable contract you should reevaluate the value you put on MTX.
Last edited by Dudemeister9000 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:37:05 PM
I'm not angry at not having a free Mtx, but if i had known that it is impossible to get one, i wouldn't have watched till 5am. I would've watched till 23 pm, gone to bed, and watched the rest during the day.

All i want to know from GGG is: Is it fixed for today?
"
bolec777 wrote:

Game itself is free...

Well we all know it is not. Only for those players who like pain and discomfort ;)
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 16, 2019, 2:38:21 PM
"
Ygidua wrote:

Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner!

It clearly states that you get a guarenteed drop if you stay 5.5 hours, but you can also get more than one, but not guarenteed.

No, it does not state that. You can misinterpret it that way, but that's a failure on your end.
Even if you misinterpret that bit there's this dandy clarification right after in the announcement:
"To clarify: after every five minutes of view time, the system will 'roll the dice' and decide whether you've won at that time."
"

please take the time to relax for a couple minutes and then come back to reread your comments. you and lots of people in this thread are way over the top of this thing. a) you were not hired to watch 7h of a stream and to be paid in microtransactions and b) if you think that sounds like a reasonable contract you shoul reevaluate the value you put on MTX.

You're missing the ENTIRE point.

Id probably have enjoyed it with no drops. But being lied to, started pissing me off around the 3 hour mark. Every moment it went on I got progressively angry at the lie.

Now I can't even ENJOY the fucking show, because I was lied to to make money.

Do you have any idea how much revenue twitch brought them? They didn't do this for nothing, they did it for MONEY.

You should reevaluate how you see promises. Promises were made, and abandoned. If you have a shred of self-respect, you wouldn't put up with that. None of us should.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:39:06 PM
It is not free , you have to buy at least few stash tabs or it is literally unplayable.
Also they need more players , less numbers = dead game , we are all paying with our free time .
"
Ygidua wrote:
It clearly states that you get a guarenteed drop if you stay 5.5 hours, but you can also get more than one, but not guarenteed.

No it does not.

"
Lifebloom wrote:
It is not free , you have to buy at least few stash tabs or it is literally unplayable.
Also they need more players , less numbers = dead game , we are all paying with our free time .

I've spent 1.5y playing with basic stash and never complained about it. All I needed is procurement and I was enjoying trading with no issues.
Last edited by saif3r on Nov 16, 2019, 2:46:46 PM
It won't happen, but I would encourage everybody to not watch today. I guess if you really want to see that fat autistic guy sway around on stage some more have fun.. But I don't. Especially for FREE.

Also, apparently the day before people were saying it was a problem from Twitch. Now they're saying "there's nothing they can do" and they're saying it's just bad RNG... anybody familiar with twitch knows this is their canned statement for YEARS now.

GGG has officially abandoned us, and don't give a fuck about us. We were all played for fucking fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info