Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
Lifebloom wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
I thought a lot of people were Pro GGG and Path of Exile and be happy just to see what was being announced

This is horrifying to see so many negative comments.. This is totally a choosing begger section on reddit jesus.

It is not about free stuff , people are angry because they got scammed , we just wasted our time for nothing , i feel like they used me for twitch numbers , it is very insulting .

That's exactly what they did. They used us for twitch numbers. And they will not fix this, and they will not care.

exactly this. idc if ppl get drops and i have bad luck. i can live with that. but it was clearly false advertising and if they dont fix this afterwards its just a dirty scam
I am still amazed that people who defend GGG think that this outburst is solely about MTX.
No it's not. People just does not like to be fooled so some company can make money of them.
Last edited by Kidjica on Nov 16, 2019, 2:27:11 PM
"
Kidjica wrote:
I am still amazed that people who defend GGG think that this outburst is solely about MTX.
No it's not. People just does not like to be fooled so some company can make money of them.

For me, it's solely about MTX.

I put in time, and got nothing in return. I expected to put in time, and get paid for it.

They give everybody random MTX bundles, we will forgive, instantly. If they did it, you would see that clearly. But they won't.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:28:59 PM
"
Kidjica wrote:

So true... i dont care so much about free mtx because as you can see here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I have a lot of mtx already but i feel bad that i was fooled. It would be better if someone from GGG made a statement already
You can forget that. They don't give anything for free. Trust me i play this since beta.
"
xevoken wrote:
It would be better if someone from GGG made a statement already

A fucking sincere apology with promise to fullfill MTX for all who wasted their fucking time watching.
"
twitticles wrote:
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
They actually said there's guaranteed loot after 5.5 hours on Reddit.

I am OWED mtx for my time investment. It is beyond fucked up I sat there for 7 hours and got NOTHING. What is wrong with you GGG? That's beyond fucked up. I am OWED.

Fix this.

Where's this guarantee? From what I've seen so far these comments are just players not understanding fundamental statistics.

Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1.5% chance to receive one of the prizes which means it would take an average of 5.5 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward. However, depending on your luck, you could receive one much sooner!

It clearly states that you get a guarenteed drop if you stay 5.5 hours, but you can also get more than one, but not guarenteed.
"
Kidjica wrote:
You can forget that. They don't give anything for free. Trust me i play this since beta.

Game itself is free...
What I would like to know is how much money they made off twitch so we can properly shame them for this.
"
Kidjica wrote:

that would be a very stupid move...they still want us to buy the new mtx soon. in case they dont look into this mess i know exactly where i will spend my next 60 bucks
Last edited by Xero85 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:32:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info